Chapter 14

Joe's P.O.V

Caspar's still upset all the time. I hate what she's done to him, his viewers are even noticing a change in him. I was thinking about trying to cheer him up, I've already suggested going Pizza Hut but he turned down the offer. Caspar saying no to pizza? There's definitely something wrong! Caspar likes Fridays and party's...

"Caspar!?"

"Yes Joe." He slumped around the corner and slouched at the breakfast bar.

"You know this Friday? I was thinking we could have a party? You know, invite all the YouTuber gang!"

"Well, I do like Fridays and I do like party's..."

"So...?"

"Fuck yeah mahn!" He perked straight up! I like this Caspar! He started chanting party around the flat which then woke Morgan up. She walked in, rubbing her eyes and started talking mid-yawn.

"Are we having a party?"

"Yeah! This Friday, gonna invite the YouTube gang!"

"Guess I won't come then...if it's only the YouTube gang" she smirked and turned away. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms/hands around her waist and whispered in.

"I suppose we can make a little exception, only because you're sexy" she turned, winked and kissed me on the lips. She pulled away and looked into my eyes, vise versa.

"This party idea has really cheered Caspar up, I like it." She kissed me again and smiled mid kiss. It's so cute when she does that:3

Authors note:
I know this is a short chapter but the next chapter is gonna be about the party so it's probably gonna be pretty long:*