Chapter 15

Morgan's P.O.V

Me, Joe and Caspar agreed on a superhero theme for out party/get together! We text everyone to let them know so they're all informed. I decided to go as batgirl, Joe as Superman and Caspar as Caspar the ghost, although I'm not sure he is really classes as a superhero! But if Caspar's happy, I'm happy!

(A/N): Morgan's outfit is at the top/beginning of the chapter!

I was finishing off my make up and was just about ready to do my hair. I went for a subtle monochrome smokey eye, with an added touch of Mac's goldy/yellow shadow! (I just made that up)

*night of the party*

Still Morgan's P.O.V

First to arrive were Zalfie, then Narcus, then tan and jimbob! YouTuber after YouTuber arrived and soon the whole gang were here! I started to walk around the full flat and mingle with people, you know? Break the ice! First of all, dan and phil.

"Hey there Dan!" I said hoping he knew my name so I didn't look like a stalker!

"Hello Morgan!" He gave me a hug and asked me how I was. The conversation soon ended but at least we didn't not know each other!

Half an hour later and I've spoken to everyone! They all seemed absolutely lovely and I can see why they all get along so well. I can't fault any of them, although Sam Pepper does seem a little bit shady...

Zoe came stumbling in with a bottle of vodka in her hand, she was steaming! (Drunk)

"Let's play spin the bottle and truth or dare!" She chanted around the flat. Before I could even sense what was happening, everyone had already formed a circle and the vodka bottle Zoe was holding was placed in the middle ready to be spun. She spun the bottle and it landed on Louise!

"Louise, Truth or Dare!" Zoe asked, being her best friend I could tell by her voice she was exited...and VERY drunk!

"Truth!"

"Oooooh playing it safe, are you a virgin?"

"Zoe...I have a baby" she laughed. Guess that is that question answered.

"Oh yeah! Anyway, Louise your turn to spin then!" She followed the instructions and spun the bottle till it landed on... me.

"Morgan! Truth or dare?!" Oh dear...

"Umm, dare?..." I was seriously gonna regret this.

"Okay, French kiss Joe!" I blushed at the mention of his name:3 I looked at Joe asking for permission.

"Come here then" he said confidently and winked, which made me melt. What is this boy doing to meeee. I walked over to him, sat on his knee and started to kiss him. Slowly I slid my tongue into his mouth and begun to French kiss him. Wowwwnsnxidjxkskcds.

"Okay okay! Calm down! We didn't say get ready to have sexual intercourse now did we?" Alfie said. Trust alfie to say that.

"Sorry" I blushed and looked at Joe. He winked seductively and I bit my lip. I crawled to the centre and spun the bottle which landed on Finnegan Harries!

"Mr Finnegan Harries, Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I had the perfect dare!

"7 minutes in heaven with gabby!" (Velvetghost)

Off they went, into the cupboard. Everybody thought nothing would happen! Until we heard moans coming from the cupboard and bangs...wtf. 7 minutes later, Finn comes out buttoning up his jeans and a minute later Gabby comes out with messy hair whilst buttoning up her shirt. Naughty!