Chapter 20

Zoe's P.O.V

"...he's cheating on you"

What? This couldn't be true, Alfie loves me! He tells me everyday, I don't want to believe it.

"What?" My voice only managed to come out as a whisper. I fell to my knees, I was confused. I needed Joe, joe helped me through everything.

"Where's Joe?"

"He's at home, Morgan go ring him and get him to come over" Caspar said.

Morgan's P.O.V

I began to ring Joe and it took him a good few minutes to pick up the phone.

"Hello my darling, what's up?"

"You need to come to Zoe's quick"

"I'll be right over, what's happened?"

"I'll explain when you get here, bye love you"

"Love you"

Joe's P.O.V

Within a second of Morgan ending the call I got my shoes on and rushed to the car. Thoughts ran through my mind, what happened? Is Zoe hurt? Is Caspar hurt? The drive there wasn't that long and when I got there I ran to the front door and paced to the main room. Morgan and Caspar were sat either side of Zoe whilst she sobbed. She got up and engulfed me into a huge hug.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Alfie...he's been cheating on me"

"What!? I'll fucking kill him"

"Let Morgan explain, Joe calm down!"

"Well, Alfie was the one gabby cheated on Caspar on and you know the night of the party?"

"When you fainted?"

"Yeah, well it was because I saw Alfie and Naomi in the bathroom together"

"He's a dick!" I was furious, no mate of mine would ever dare chest especially on my sister with my best friends girlfriend. We heard the door open, then shut and a familiar voice began to speak.

"Hey what's up guys!"

"I'll tell you what's fucking up!" And with that I threw a punch hitting him square in the face. I got on top of him and began to repeatedly throw punches.

"So you wanna cheat on my fucking sister!?"

"It was an accident"

"Twice Alfie! Or even three times including tonight!" I threw another punch leaving him there, unconscious on the floor.