Chapter 22

(Warning: Smut included)

Zoe's P.O.V

Joe and Morgan were kind to offer to stay with me a little longer than Caspar, obviously I said yes. Their company was nice, although it was just a constant reminder that me and my (ex) boyfriend aren't happy. It's strange seeing my baby brother like this, he really loves her and I can tell a mile off. I trust Morgan not to hurt him, though if she ever did, our friendship would never be the same.

Joe's P.O.V

"Me and Morgan are gonna go home now Zoe, you'll be okay" It was round about 11.

"Okay bye, love you both"

"We love you too" Morgan said.

*skipping the car journey*

Me and Morgan had been together for 2 months now but it's felt like forever (in a good way). I stripped down to nothing because I sleep naked and she doesn't mind. I was lied in bed and Morgan was in the bathroom washing I think. I heard the door open and Morgan strutted out in her lingerie. She was wearing a sexy black lace corset which hugged her figure. I immediately grew hard at the sight in front of me. She saw because the cover lifted too, her eyes lit up but she soon began to smirk. Whilst walking to the other end of the room, I had a nice view of her ass. Purposefully, she knocked something off of the dresser.

"Babe, you dropped something"

"Oops" she turned away from me and bent over, damn. This girl drove me crazy! She started crawling from the end of the bed up towards me, the view of her assets was perfect. She straddled me, tracing her fingers down my body...

Morgan's P.O.V

I was straddling him, feeling every one if his many abs. I could feel that he wanted me so I unzipped my corset, revealing me to him. His eyes scanned me whilst he had a sexy smirk on his face. Suddenly he flipped me over so he was on top. Our lips connected, we were hungry for the taste of eachother, the kiss was rough, sexy. He began to massage my breasts and I moaned signalling that I loved it. He tugged at my g string and slid it down my legs. We were still kissing at this point when his fingers entered me but I stopped him.

"Joe, do you wanna you know. Do it?"

"Only if you're okay with it babe, I won't pressure you into anything"

"I'm ready"

He grabbed a condom from the top draw and put it on. He started to kiss my neck, occasionally nipping at my skin with his teeth. Finally he placed his length at my entrance and slid in. The burning sensation was so pleasurable. He thrusted back and forth into me, making me moan his name.

"Joe!"

"Morgan, you feel so good! I love you so much baby!"

"I love you too"

After we hit our climax he rolled from on top of me and we spooned. The perfect ending to a perfect night...

(A/N): I'm currently writing and working on a James McVey fanfiction, should I post it?😘