Chapter 4

Joe's P.O.V

"Two minutes" I heard Zoe running up stairs.

"Everything okay Zoe? Is Morgan here?" I guess I smiled a bit too much when I mentioned Morgan.

"Yeah, could you help her with her bags please?" She asked.

"Sure!" I ran down stairs.

"Is she outside???" I called but heard no reply so I assumed she was. Without looking where I was going I ran and bumped into her causing her to fall over! Well done Joe you fucking idiot!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Morgan, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I felt so bad!

She was looking down whilst she was talking but her voice was perfect.

"Don't worry about it Joe! Thanks again for letting me st-" she just stopped when she looked at me and a faint "-woah" slipped from her mouth. Did she think I was hot?? Don't get to big headed Joe! She blushed and then I blushed. God dammit, is there an off button for blushing!? It's so embarrassing!

"Sorry Joe" I could tell she was embarrassed by her laugh.

"It's fine! You've changed loads!" I said whilst I grabbed her bags.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" She giggled. Wow her giggle! It's definitely a good thing! She was gorgeous!

"Pft! Obviously a bad thing!" I teased.

"Oh" she pulled a cute over exaggerated sad face.

"I'm just kidding" I laughed.

When we got inside me and Zoe introduced her to Caspar and they got on better than expected! I really hope Caspar doesn't like her!:(