ʳᵃⁱⁿ // ʳʸᵘᵍᵘʲⁱ ᵏᵉⁿ

it's been 5 hours since your boyfriend got out to buy some snacks for the movie night both of you had planned together tonight. it's currently 8 pm, he hasn't been answering to your texts; not even one of the hundreds call you made for him.

worried started to rush through your body as you finally decided to look for him. it's raining right now, but his safety meant more to you. you put on a coat as you also brought draken's so he could wear it home. you grabbed your apartment key and got out of your apartment; not forgetting to lock it right after.

you started to look around near your apartment; but no result. step by steps that you took finally lead you to the old playground you and draken met when you were little. the sky was already dark- which just made it harder for you to look for him, but it doesn't mean you gave up.

and after a few minutes of searching, you finally found your boyfriend leaning back near a slide. you ran towards his direction with a panic look plastered on your face.

"kenchin! are you okay?" you asked in a worried tone.

it has been a habit for you to call him kenchin ever since mikey always called him kenchin. draken never seemed to mind about you calling him with that nickname, so you always called him kenchin since then.

"y/n, you should go back home now. it's raining." he replied with a smile on his face.

"no, stop worrying about me and look at you now! you're covered in wounds.." you said as you pulled out your hand and stroked the wound on his right cheek.

"i'm fine, y/n. look, i can still walk." he said as he got up slowly; and you did so too.

"be careful.." you said as you took his hand and put them around your shoulder for support. as much as you wanted to ask what happened, you pushed back your own thoughts for now. "don't even think about fainting before we got back to my apartment."

---

you layed your boyfriend on your bed as you rushed to take an ice pack for him. you got back to your room and carefully lays the ice pack to the wound he has on his right cheek.

you grabbed a chair and put it beside his bed. you took a seat, putting your hand on the bedsheet as you carefully watched your boyfriend laying on the bed with a couple of wounds in his cheek and his arm.

"you've been fighting, right?" you asked him.

draken pulled out his arm and put them near yours before carefully held your hand in his as he rubbed small circles on your palm; unconsciously telling you to not worry about him as he gave you an innocent smile on his face; your weakness. you could NEVER get mad at him.

"how can i not worry.. you're my boyfriend after all." you sighed.

"i'm in a perfectly fine condition. this small wounds means nothing to me.." he chuckled as he sat up.

"stop! you need some rest. you know what- wait here, i'm gonna get a glass of water for you." you said as you let go of his hand and got up from your seat.

just as you were about to leave, draken pulled out his hand and held your wrist to stop you from walking any further.

"don't.. leave me alone, please." he said with a worried tone.

you turned around, seeing your boyfriend's eyes whose now filled with tears. he pulled you to his lap as he snuggled his face on the crook of your neck. you stroked his back gently as he sobbed in your arms.

"hey, why did you fight back there?" you said; still stroking draken's back to help him calm down.

it's a rare opportunity to see him cry in front of you since he always acted 'tough' in your watch this whole time.

"no, im not gonna tell y-"

"i won't judge." 

"that brat hanma was talking shit about you. he wouldn't stop talking about how one day you'll leave me alone. and now you had to see this pathetic side of me that i've always hide from you." he hugs you tighter.

"hey.. look at me." you said as you tried to pull his face away so you could face him.

"no, it's embarrassing."

"just for a mere second, please." you begged.

he sighed in defeat as he pulled away and looked at you; his eyes were red, and so is his nose. you smiled from the sight, thinking how cute he looks even when he crys.

"hey, i'm not gonna leave you. unless you did that to me first.." you smiled as you put your hand on his cheek and brushed off the tears he dropped on that pretty face of his with your thumb.

"i'm stupid if i left you then. he chuckled slowly.

"i love you. so much that i can't even describe them with words." he continued.

"no, i love you even more. more than you expected." you replied; you planted small kisses around his face. starting with his nose, forehead, to his jawline, his chin, everywhere.

you pulled away as you looked at him with blushes on his face. gosh, this man is too cute to be true.

he pulled out his hand and cupped your cheeks with his hand. he moved his head closer to yours' both of your nose touching each other. just when he's about to kiss you-

achooo!

you sneezed. your hand flew to your face to cover them in embarrassment- even faster than light itself. you harshly slapped both of your cheeks and kept telling how dumb you are for sneezing in such a wrong time.

you heard a laugh coming from your boyfriend as you looked down with a flushed face. he pats your head as he pulled your head to his chest.

"you're gonna catch a cold, so let's go to sleep, shall we?"

you  pulled away and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"now we can sleep." you smiled.

he carried you away from his laps and gently lay your body on the bed before he came to lay beside you right after. he pulled the blanket and put it on top of you both so you wouldn't feel cold in the morning later.

he pulled your head into his chest once again as you slept in his warm embrace.

"gosh, it's funny how you took care of me first and ended up the other way around."