ᵈᵃⁿᵈᵉˡⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷⁱⁿᵉ // ᵏ ʳʸᵘᵍᵘʲⁱ

"you promised to go on a date with me, ken!" you whined as you held on to draken's hand.

"yeah, yeah. where do you wanna go?" he groaned as he put down some papers from work that he was holding on to the table.

"let's go to the tavern!" you said as the idea of drinking with draken popped up in your mind. well, you thought it's a great idea since you never really drink with draken before.

"drinking? big no—"

"ken! you promised, and i promise the drink would be good." you playfully rolled your eyes as you pulled him up from his seat.

"this better be worth it." he sighed in defeat.

---

"two dandelions wine please!" you said as you hand the menu back to the waiter.

the waiter nodded as he made his way to prepare the drinks you ordered. draken looked at you with a weird look, making you wonder what goes on in his mind.

"what's wrong?" you asked draken as you pinched his cheek.

"nothing, judging by the name, this drink would probably be weird." he said as he put his hand on top of yours and brought in to his lap, rubbig circles on the back of your hand.

"no, i primise it would be good. my friend recommended this to me." you smiled as you tighten your hand.

"here it is, sir, maam." the waiter said as he put the drink down from the tray before walking away to serve other costumers.

you took a sip, favoring the taste and the fresh feeling of the wine fills your throat. it is amazing. draken took a sip too, and by his face, seems like he doesn't actually hate it.

a few minutes in and draken's face started to flush red, looks like the wine had kicked in.

he snaked his arm on your waist as he rests his head on top of yours, leaning closer to you.

"y/n, sorry that i couldn't be the best boyfriend. but i promise im serious with you and i love you so so much." he said, sadness tinted in his tone.

your heart aches from his word as you looked at him and cupped his cheeks with your hand. you trailed kisses along his jawlines before ending it with a kiss on his lips. you looked at him in awe before resting your hand on his hair.

"no, you were the best boyfriend i could've ever asked for." you smiled.

drunk draken is honestly cute, and it's a rare sight to see him being completely honest with his feeling because you know he's hiding how his feelings most of the time to look cool and strong.

it was some time that you both spended at the tavern, and you couldn't help but your heart bursting with happiness because draken kept telling sweet things over and over. it was a while before you decided to pay for the wine and took your leave since it's getting late.

and draken is drunk.

you put his arm around your shoulder for support as he leaned in to you, his body weight being on you, but you as a strong one, you didn't mind, although it's pretty hard to walk yourself.

"get yourself together for now, draken." you said before stumbling onto a rock, making you fell as draken was on top of you.

draken quickly got off you before he carries you bridal style.

"wait— draken!" you said as you quickly put your arm on his shoulder for support. he caught you off guard.

"ah, that must've hurt since you fell pretty hardly. just like how you fell for me." he smirked .

"really? flirting now?" you pouted as you internally regret on not recording what he said earlier to joke about it when he felt sober.

"that was new for you. though, i wouldn't complain."

"just like how i wouldn't complain about your love to m—"

"ken, stop. you'll regret being flirty with me once you're sober. i wish i could bring my phone just to see how embarassed your face were after this."

"mhm, sure. just say it if you want to hear me flirt over and over again. i know you're crazy over me."

"okay, woah woah. i know you're drunk but this is dangerous for my heart."

"ah, i'm sorry, love."