ˢⁿᵘᵍᵍˡᵉ // ʰ ˢᵃⁿᶻᵘ

being neighbours with haruchiyo sanzu is one of the best thing you could've ever asked for in life.

his pretty features, or his usual calm expression, yet he also have a wild personality made your things you couldn't explain yourself.

it's like you're falling in love with him,

though you knew he could reject you any time.

someone like him? falling in love?

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

---

you stared on the ceilings of your room, your mind wandering who knows where.

yes, you planned to study, and now your mind is in a dazzle. you tapped your pens impatiently, looking at the mathematic equation you've been trying to solve but no results coming in. you pushed your book away, leaving them scattered on the ground messily.

"damn it!" you cursed, messing up with your hair with frustation before thumping the table, making a loud sound.

you sighed, extending your arm on the table before resting your head on top with a pout on your face.

god, if only i am smart.

you were about to study, yes you were, but then you gave up. you thought catching up with the materials at school would be a simple task, but you were wrong.

sanzu, whose room is only across from yours, took a peek into your room from your window after he heard a loud thud from your room. curiosity grew into him before he decided to walk to the balcony to take a closer look.

the boy sees you through the window, seeing you laying on the table lifelessly. seeing you frustated and all, he took the initiative to go back to his room to grab a book, before going back to his balcony and threw them at your window, averting your attention to him.

you were surprised from the sound on your window, you lift up your head, looking at the window with a scared look before it eases you when you realise it's just sanzu the one throwing the book.

you got up and opened the window, seeing sanzu climbing his own balcony seconds after, still on his sweater and joggers. he got on top of the railing and jumped to your balcony.

"sanzu!" you said; worries in your tone as you opened the balcony's door for the boy to come inside.

"are you hurt!?" you said, scanning his body to make sure he has no injuries from the impact. this man is crazy. he'd do any thing, and of course; always unexpected.

the boy shaked his head as he pointed to the scattered books on your table.

you grinned before rubbing the back of your neck. "yeaa.. i was gonna study. bad idea." you shrugged.

it was rare for you to see sanzu without his mask, the way his scars near his mouth is visible, it made his pretty face even prettier. wait, does that make any sense?

you looked at him for a while, before your hand made it's way to his scars. tracing them with your fingers as you looked at him adorely. even his scars are perfect.

realising what you did, you pulled your hand back, when sanzu suddenly held your hand, directing them back to his scars as his eyes averted to the side, hiding the fact that he's embarrassed.

"do it again." he said. 

every single words that came out from his mouth is like a harmony to you, leaving your heart beating crazily, heads so high in the clouds.

you smiled; leaning in to kiss the side of his lips.

"your scars are perfect." you shortly whispered, before giving a peck on the other side of his lips.

sanzu envelopes you into a hug, his arm snaked around your shoulder as you remained still.

"uh- sanzu?" you said, looking up at him but he used his hand and let your head rest on his chest.

he was trying to hide the fact that he's blushing like crazy after seeing a smile from yours. and he don't want anyone to see how someone as beautiful as you smiles.

"if anyone see that smile of yours, they'd fall in love." sanzu said in a gentle tone.

"HA? who would be up in this hour?" 

"me."

"so you fell in love with me?" 

he widened his eyes, taking a step back as his arms are now on his sides.

"well-" he looked to the side.

"sorry. i just made things awkward." you turned around, your back facing him. god, that was something you regret doing because it ended up awkward.

silence crept into your room. you took a deep breath as you sighed, filling up the courage to face him. 

before you do so, you felt a hand snaking around your waist, and a weight on your shoulder. the bleach blonde haired boy snuggles close to you, finding comfort in you.

"i'm sorry. i do like you." he said, his heart are now beating just as crazy as you.

you turned around; his arms loosen around your waist for a while before locking you in his arms again.

you snaked your hand around his neck as you kissed his hair.

"mhm, i like you too." you smiled.