ᵇⁱᵏᵉ // ʰ ʳᵃⁿ

requested by : viex000

you grabbed your phone from the night stand, looking into a notification from your favorite person ever. your eyes lit up from the sight, hastily jumping off your bed as you walked to your room's window, seeing a guy with braided hair standing calmly.

you smiled, grabbing a bag from your room before getting out your room through the balcony. you walked to the ladder near your balcony, climbing down carefully. you ran to his figure, enveloping his body with your arms.

"you're here!" you smiled.

"mhm, so, what do you want to do?" he said, keeping a calm expression.

"i'm wondering if you could teach me how to bike..? it seems fun." you shrugged.

he looked at you with an unreadable expression, making you question yourself.

"is there anything wrong with it?" you tilted your head.

"no, no. i'd love to, but what has gotten into you?" he asked.

"you always rode that motorcycle of yours. can't i know you more? maybe then we can stroll around the town when i brought my own!" you grinned.

"that isn't a bad idea, but wouldn't it be better if i rode it with your arms around my waist?"

"no, i did that multiple times already." you replied, lightly punching his chest playfully.

"well then shall we get going?" he asked, snaking his arm around your waist as he lifts up your body and positioned it to his bike, still careful enough so you wouldn't fall.

"hey- i didn't say i am ready!" you said as he chuckled.

"you said you wanna learn." he said, going up behind you as he rests his head on your shoulder. you put your hand on the clutch, ran putting his on top of yours.

"and you gotta start the engine." he said, pulling the clutch in as his foot pushed down on the gear shifter.

"woah, woah. this is scarier than i thought." you said, your heart were beating as ever, part of the reason were because how close ran is to you, but also because you were scared you'll mess up and ended up hurting the both of you.

and, this isn't even your bike.

"and now you just go on like this." ran smirked, the bike starting to go on.

your hand trembles, scared to mess up but you managed to calm down. ran helped you to take full control of the bike, which you succeeded to do so.

"not bad. you're a quick learner." ran said, moving his hand to your head as he gave you a pat on your head.

"thank you!" you said, speeding up the bike.

"oi, oi. slow down there-" ran said, worries in his tone. "i'm hungry. we should stop first."

you nodded as you moved forward, letting ran took full control of the bike and stop them since you didn't know how to.

both of you went to the convenience store to buy some onigiri.

"which flavor do you want?" you asked him, slightly crouching to take a closer look on them.

"the tuna one. you?"

"same."

you took 2 packs of onigiri and went to the cashier. ran took out his wallet and paid for them before you both took your leave.

"hey, let me pay you back." you said, handing him some money but he refused.

"no, let me pay for you. you already brought drinks for us last time."

"ugh, that isn't much." you rolled your eyes.

you both sat at the bench, enjoying the onigiri in silence. comfortable one. you finished after some time as you both went back to the parking lot.

"do you wanna go to the roppongi hills? just to enjoy the view for too night." he said, a slight smile plastered in his face.

"that's not a bad idea."

"let me ride and you sit behind patiently, 'kay?" he said; slightly crouching to match your height as he stroked your hair and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"what? why?" you asked him, furrowing your eyebrows.

"i don't want you to get tired. let's go now!" he said, walking back to his bike.

"hey, don't leave me here!" you said; jogging to his figure.

he got onto the bike as you did so too after he told you to. he rode the bike, not in a fast pace, but not too slow. a perfect pace. yes, he's the kind of people who would rode a bike faster than sonic itself to scare whoever the passenger is but when it's you, he wouldn't dare to. he wanted to protect you.

you wrapped your arms around his waist as you rested your cheek in his back. god, his heart is beating like crazy, his cheeks are red, his ears aren't even slightly different.

this is the time where he's thankful to the dim streetlight.

afterall, who has ever thought the ruler of roppongi would've ever fell in love?