ᵇᵉˢⁱᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ // ᵃ ᵗᵃᵏᵉᵒᵐⁱ

"takeomi, your girlfriend has been poisoned." kakucho muttered in a serious tone.

"you should go back to work instead of meddling into someone else's life, kakucho." takeomi replied in a straigh face as his eyes were glued to the papers in front of him, flipping them one by one.

"but this is a serious matter, tak-"

"let him, kakucho. it isn't somewhat surprising since she's a bonten's member's girlfriend anyway. they say if you want to bring someone down, then take their loves ones first." kokonoi butted in.

"can do two of you shut the hell up and do your work?" takeomi said as he rubs his temple before excusing himself to the toilet.

yep, toilet, when he's actually panicking about your condition. making his way to the parking lot, his heart was rushing like crazy. his hand rambles through his pocket, looking for his phone.

once he got them, he did a little searching on which hospital you're at. as he's in the biggest criminal organization, looking for informations is a piece of cake to him despite how good the technologies are nowadays.

he drives to the hospital you're taken care of whilst making a phone call and assigned a few professional bodyguards to guard you and him for the few days.

---

you noticed the slicked-back mullet haired boy getting inside your hospital room with a panicked look. you smiled seeing his figure as you gave him a wave.

"ah hello, takeomi." you grinned. "shouldn't you be working?"

"how am i supposed to work when you're all in my mind." the man sighed as he gave you a relieved smile, he was more than grateful than you're such a strong person. "how are you feeling now?"

"hmm.. feeling better? i was just unconscious as the side effect of the poison but i'm doing fine as ever!" takeomi rubbed the back of your hand in circles, being scared that your hand would fall off his grasp one day.

even if you said you're feeling fine, it still hurts him to the core of his heart to see you being hospitalized like this.

how he wishes to keep you safe, but now it's like his very own existence just puts you into danger. he felt like he had failed as a boyfriend, just because he couldn't protect you.

kokonoi wasn't wrong, bonten is the biggest criminal organization, so it's just normal if everyone tried to bring them down.

"i'm sorry. you should've been living a safe life if i weren't a bonten member."

"sorry? don't be.. i fell in love with you as you. you made me feel safe in your arms, despite how you were from the biggest criminal organization." you chuckled as you held his hand with the both of your hand.

"im just relieved you're fine now, but please tell me if you ever feel sick. i know you can take care of yourself but please rely to me too." takeomi said, pulling you into a hug.

"but you're b-"

"busy? no. if it's for you I'll always make time." he cuts you off, his hand ravelled your hair.

"this isn't the time to tease, takeomi!" you pout as you lightly hits his chest.

"okayokay, but i'm serious, you can always rely on me." he kissed your forehead.

oh, if life had given him another chance to live, he'd wish again and again for you to be his lover.

and for him to be the bestest boyfriend to you, for him to protect you, made you feel like you're the happiest person in earth, because to him, you deserve the world.

even if he had been given a curse to be alongside with you for eternal, he'd said it is a blessing.