ᶠᵘⁿ // ᵏ ᵇᵃʲⁱ

you and baji were celebrating halloween with the whole gang together this year. you and him decided to dress up as hori and miyamura from horimiya today. you brought some costumes for you and him a few days before and made sure both of you were comfortable enough to move around.

"my hair's too long for miyamura but this would do i guess." baji mumbled as he brushes his hair.

although baji's hair is considered as long, you knew he took care of them very well.

"hmm, you look cool tonight." you said, looking at the piercing on his ear.

he just gets more and more attractive, huh?

"you look cute too, as hori. it fits you." he grinned as he messes with your hair.

"h- baji! my hair's gonna be messy."

---

"y/n, baji! over here!" mikey said as he stretches out his hand to give you a hint on his location.

baji sees him as he took your wrist before walking to where mikey were with you. looks like they ordered some food to eat already before both of you came here. as both of you got closer to the crowd, baji snakes his hand around your waist as he pulls you close to him.

you remained silent as you felt your cheeks getting warmer in this cold night. your heart were beating like crazy, wondering if baji even realizes how he makes you go crazy.

"y/n! you look so cute today, you're dressing up as hori today, right?!" smiley said with his usual grin.

"mhm, and i assume you're dressing up as a prince?"

"yeah, he said if he's lucky he may find his princess somewhere today. he's desperate to have a girlfriend." angry said, before smiley could reply anymore.

"hey! didn't i tell you to shut up!?"smiley said, giving a light smack to his beloved brother's head.

"guys, we should take a photo!" emma said, holding up her camera in her hand as he looks at us with a gentle smile on your face.

"agree, this would be memorial." you said as the idea of you putting the picture on a frame came to your mind.

something you'd treasure with all your life, beside baji.

---

you and baji went home since it's pretty late, he was walking you home when you felt some droplets of water dropping down from the beautiful night sky.

"ah, it's raining! let's go to my house first!" you said as you quickly grab his wrist and dragged him to your house.

since the rain looks like it wouldn't stop anytime, baji decided to stay at your house until the rain had stopped. he's pretty close to your family since he had always been friends with you since childhood and so everytime he stays over, he'd always have extra clothes to wear with.

baji took a shower as you did too in the other bathroom. you sat on the floor as you leaned your back to the couch, grabbing the tv remote to watch something with baji incase he was bored. as you were looking through various of tv shows, you felt a presence of someone at the couch and yes, it's baji.

his hair was slightly damped as he lets out a long sigh.

"did you have fun today?" he asked as he gets down from the couch to sit beside you.

"yeah, how about you?" you asked back as you looked into his eyes, adoring how beautiful they are.

"as long as you're there, i'll always have fun." he chuckled as he took the remote from you before choosing a tv show.

"ah, i've been wanting to watch this for a while." you said as you clapped your hand together.

"right! the trailer makes it interesting. then im glad to be the one watching it with you." baji said, taking out his arm and wraps it around your shoulder.

it somehow made you feel so.. comfortable? you and baji were just friends, but does friends treat each other like this? aren't you two getting a little bit too close and comfortable?

but still, you can't help but wanting to lean in to him, so you rested your head to his shoulder as he tighten his arm around you.

"must be tired.." he whispered as a smile crept to his face seeing how cute you are in his sight.

he wanted to be more than just friends, he wants them to be love.

love is nice, as long as it's with you, to baji.