ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ʷⁱⁿᵈᵒʷ // ʰ ʳᵃⁿ

it was normal school days, where you'd take care of the flowers at your classroom every dismissal time. your classmates were pretty ignorant, and so you took the initiative to wash the flowers by yourself.

you took the flowers out of the vase gently as you pour new clean waters inside the vase before putting the flowers back inside the vase. you carried them gently in your hands as you walked back to class.

you opened the door slowly, a figure seating on the classroom's window surprising you. you quickly put the vase to the teacher's table as worries rushed into you. you walked slowly to the figure, gently pulling the sleeve of his uniform to get his attention.

"hey, it's dangerous here." you said in a gentle tone, scared that he might be trying to do something you wouldn't want.

the guy moves his head, averting his gaze onto you, you swore you saw him putting on a mad look before his gaze softens after seeing who you are clearly.

"ah, i'm sorry." he smiled, going away from the window as he extended his hand to close the window.

"shouldn't you be at home?" you asked, taking out your phone from your pocket to check what time is it now.

"but i am home?"

"huh?"

"nevermind. i forgot that you're dumb sometimes." the guy sighed as he positioned himself and sat on top of the table. "i was waiting for you."

"what for?"

"are you dumb? can't you get what i'm saying?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"well of course i can't if you haven't even explain anything?" you said in a confused tone.

"i like you, idiot. are you that clueless? didn't you realise i was always waiting for you here but you never even bother?" he asked.

"well.. after you mention that i guess you do.." you tilted your head.

he sighed as he walked closer to you before flicking your forehead.

"hey! that hurts." you pouted.

"sorry, i'll make it up to you." he chuckled as he puts his hand on top of your head, patting it.

"and how are you planning to make up for it?" you asked, despite how crazy you're blushing by his affection, you're trying your best to stay cool for it too.

"remember how you were talking about you wanted to watch the movie with your friends yesterday?"

"and how'd you know that?"

"you seem so happy! i don't wanna miss seeing your smile." he shrugged as his hand wanders into his pockets, looking for something.

"i bought some tickets.. if you wanna go with me." he said, handing two tickets to you.

your eyes brightens from your sight as you grabbed the tickets from his arm, your hand slightly brushing with his.

just a simple touch from you made his world colours brightly. it's as if his eyes were put on a filter that completely higher the saturation in his eyes. everything seems colorful when you're on his side. he feels like he just travelled to cloud 9 for a second. everything with you were the best feelings in the world.

"if you don't wanna go i can go with my brother." he said, snatching the tickets back from your arm to tease you.

"hey- i didn't say no!" you said, trying to reach the tickets back from his arm. he thanked god for his height because now you look like a lost puppy in his eyes, trying desperately to take the tickets back from his arms.

"i'm joking! i'm going with you." he chuckled, giving you a kiss on your nose, making you froze all of a sudden.

"y/n?"

"don't do that out of the blue!"