Daily 10-A Beginning (TewDay)-Part 3

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Tew x Day Short Tale

A Beginning - Part 3

Day stretched himself as soon as he finish writing his last sentence for his last essay paper. This is it. The final paper of his final exams. He glanced at the wall clock in front of him. In another 30 minutes, he can leave and his month long break officially starts.

Deciding he was comfortable with his final answers, Day turned his paper over and rested his face on his elbows on the table. Now that his final paper is done, it is finally time for him to think about his next final decision. 

Tew. 

The entire past week, Tew came by only once to say hi and to drop off supplements for Day after complaining of being tired after studying over texts. Tew didn't go up to his room but instead asked Day to come down to the lobby to hand him the supplements. Day found himself thinking about Tew in between studies. He remembered how Tew used to help him with his homework or how he counseled him about relationship with colleagues and lectures or just random snacks Tew would buy or appointed meal times where Tew would buy them both dinner and eat them at Day's apartment. 

It was not as if Day never gave a thought. Gradually with each passing exam days coming to an end, Day knew he should really give a good thought about it and give Tew a proper answer but then again now he thought about it, what would be so difficult for him to think about that he needed so long? With his straight forward personality, he knew the answer is a simple yes or no. What was he hesitating about? 

Day knew Tew to be a wonderful person. The kind where anyone would be lucky to have and at this moment, Tew only has eyes for Day. 

"But do I have the same eyes for him?" he mumbled to himself as he played with his pen, poking on the back of his exam papers. 

Tew. Day allowed his mind to wonder, to imagine. How being in a relationship with Tew would be like. 

First, probably they will continue to do what they have been doing all this while. Tew coming to see him after work. Eat dinner or other meal times together, spend time during both their off days. Both of them doing their own hobbies but doing them at the same time and space while discussing or probably teasing each while they are at it. 

What will probably change is the skinship. Probably they will touch more. Be closer. More intimate like kiss. They will start to kiss. Then touch each other more. Lots more as time goes by. Gradually they will want to engage in more intimate physical touches. Skin to skin. 

Day felt warm when a stray image of him and Tew doing 'that' flashed in his mind. He shivered suddenly. Will that day come for them? Day didn't get to think too much because the campus bell rang, signaling the end of the exam for Day. He waited until his papers was collected before grabbing his bag under the table, shoved his stationery and rummaged for his phone. 

While waiting quite impatiently for the phone to turn on, Day walked out of the classroom and towards the main hall to exit. Day checked his text quickly and smiled when he saw Tew's. Ignoring all other pending texts, he clicked on Tew's first. 

「Waiting for you. Come to gate A when you are done. - Tew」

Tew was waiting for him? Day was puzzled. They definitely didn't make any plans to meet. Day quicken his pace to gate A. There he was. Tew noticed him quick enough and waved at him. By now Day practically ran to him. Half to not keep Tew waiting. Half because, well, he wanted to meet Tew. 

"My, you are sweaty already running here," Tew smiled and ruffled his hair. Day was so happy he didn't mind the usual hair ruffles. "You are here...why...?,"Day said, shy. 

"To see you of course. Come on, let's go," Tew said, extending his hand out, offering to take Day's bag as usual. Day gave his really light bag all the same. It was something he learned long ago not to argue with Tew. Tew took his bag because, well, Tew always insisted. Before this, Day thought Tew was a funny person to want to take his bag but now he knew how Tew felt about him, then, why not. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To celebrate of course! Your last day of exam and the beginning of your month long term break before starting year 3. It will only get harder," Tew said and without waiting for Day, he took Day's hand in his and started to guide Day away. Day noticed of course. Normal Tew would definitely not do something like this without asking but a Tew in wooing mode probably would. Day smiled and let him. 

Perhaps he should just relax and enjoy the whole process. 

Tew ushered Day to his car and soon Day realized that Tew took the roads that leads them out of the busy city. He looked around. "Tew, where are we going? I thought we are supposed to celebrate?" 

"Yup, we are. I'm just taking you to some place with nice food but it will be a little drive out of the city," 

"Right...," Day looked out the window. The sun was setting so the orange hue was glaringly beautiful and felt warm to Day. "You could take a nap if you want," Day turned to Tew who was concentrated on his driving. 

"The place we are going will be that far?" Day asked. 

"No, it's just that you looked tired and sleepy," Day yawned the moment Tew mentioned he look sleepy. He was indeed getting sleepy. Probably a good idea to take Tew's advice. Tew's hand patted his head again to assure him. 

"But Tew, I was supposed to give you an answer about-," Tew stopped him. 

"It's ok. The night is young. For now, you should rest. Then we can talk over food and maybe desserts ok?" Day looked at Tew's side view. Tew gave him a glance, smiled and went back to his driving. 

Day looked down his lap. Tew's hand gently reaching out to his and gave it a squeeze. Day looked out the window, staring at the dusk starting to fade to give way to the night lights. The moon in the distance waiting for her moment to shine. 

Day squeeze Tew's hand before letting the drowsiness take over. 

He looked forward for dinner tonight. 

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼