Daily 09-A Journey (YongNai)-Chapter 6 (MATURE)

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Yong X Nai Short Tale

A Journey- Chapter 6

"Wow, you were fast," Yong said, surprised that Nai has already showered and changed into pajamas, now drying his hair sitting on the edge of his bed. Nai quickly turned away quickly after seeing what Yong was wearing, only a boxer shorts.

"Yeah P, I took a shower downstairs. I didn't know you will be this slow," Nai said, trying to sound as normal as possible. He got up to hang his towel and then turned to stand in front of Yong, shyly admiring Yong's toned, definitely gym body.

Nai gently brushed his fingers across the honey colored shoulder. Nai noticed some light scars and wondered how Yong could have got them. Perhaps he could ask one day. Right now, Nai contented to touching. Yong did nothing allowed Nai to touch him. Gradually, Nai edged nearer and tilted his face up for a kiss.

Nai cupped Yong's face while Yong wrapped his arms around Nai, bringing them closer. Their tongue battle resumed. After a few rounds of sucking Nai's lips, Yong gently pushed Nai against the leg of the bed, causing Nai to fall back on his thick mattress before climbing on top of him.

Nai encircled his arms around Yong while they continue kissing, Yong's body weight resting directly on Nai. Yong's free hands roam around Nai's body, starting with a soft massage on his chest area. Yong smirked when he felt Nai squirming from either the tickles or embarrassment.

Yong also knew Nai could feel his growing hard-on on his thigh. Yong continued creating friction.

After some long time exchanging loud squishy kisses, both were panting.

"P'Yong...," Nai called out in daze when they stopped to take their breaths. Yong's hands were still massaging Nai's chest, now underneath his pajamas. Nai turned his head side way, his hands now firmly gripping the bed sheets, allowing Yong to touch him and trying to brace himself for more.

Yong went down to lick and suck on Nai's neck again, being careful not to leave any marks just yet.

"Nai..., can I have you?" Yong's deep voice whispered back to Nai's ear, making him shivered. Nai felt himself blushing deeply.

Gradually the massage ceased on the chest and went down to the waist and just when Yong's fingers are going to snake into the pants, Nai snapped out and stopped the hand. Nai turned back to look at Yong.

"Are you ok?" Yong let go and immediately sat up, worried that he has gone too far. Nai sat up a little and blushed,"P....I-,"

"P is sorry na if I have gone too fast, I shouldn't rush it and all-," Yong said. Nai immediately placed Yong's hands.

"No, it's not that. It's just, I thought I should tell you a little of my past relationships first...," Nai said, looking at Yong. Yong knew that gaze. He gently brushed of some hair bangs covering his face and nodded.

Nai took a deep breath, "So...long story short, back in high school before I joined college, I had a boyfriend before and umm...we sort of did things,"

Nai paused to look at Yong who smiled and said, "Go on, it's alright," Nai nodded.

"We broke up after dating for about a year but please trust me when I said we didn't go all the way?" Nai asked. Yong smiled gently and ruffled his hair.

"Of course I trust you. I am really grateful you chose to share these information with me but actually, I don't mind if you have been with someone," Yong said. Nai's facial expression said it all. Gratitude, hope and trust.

Yong continued, "I mean, I have dated other people too but perhaps one day we can sit down and I can share some of them to you if you want"

Nai smiled, "Thank you na P. Let's talk about that some other day but now I have cleared out my thoughts....shall we continue where we stopped?,"

Yong chuckled and leaned in to start their kissing again, gently pushing Nai down the bed again and climbing over him again. This time, Yong's one hand trailed down to massage Nai's intimate area while the hand roamed again under Nai's pajamas, particularly having fun with the sensitive nubs.

Nai's moans started to grow with each stimulation on his chest or groin area and hearing these made Yong hard.

"Can I take off our pants? I want to feel you," Yong asked. Nai could only nod. He hastily pushed down both their pants, freeing both their hot desires. Yong loved looking at the sight of a half-naked Nai. He loved to go further but knowing they just confessed and presently in a house with Nai's siblings and parents, plus there wasn't sufficient preparation to make sure Nai isn't hurt, he knew tonight will not be the night for them to do the deed all the way.

"P'...Yong...," Nai moaned out his name. Yong gulped and with his palm, brought together their hot members and started stroking. The friction by the stroking was too much for Nai who started moaning louder. Yong's other hand roaming underneath the shirt came back up to caress Nai's face before he kissed Nai again, half to muffle the moans and half, because he really wanted to kiss his new boyfriend.

It was Nai who broke the kiss, "P...Yong...I...can't hold on anymore...," Nai's expression began to change. Yong said nothing but increased the speed of the strokes until he climaxed alongside Nai. Both panting heavily. Yong plopped down on top of Nai who immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"That felt great P," Nai said after his breathing steadied. Yong chuckled and got, grabbed his own towel back to wipe both of them off. Yong helped Nai back with his pants and his own before adjusting Nai's body to spoon him, arms around Nai's waist.

"Nai love P'Yong na. Fandee," Nai said, giving Yong a peck on the cheek before dozing off. Yong snuggled nearer.

***********

Nai, with a heavy heart stood watching as Yong was getting ready his drive back to Bangkok. Yong noticed Nai's sad expression before he got on the car. With a smile, he ruffled Nai's hair,"You okay Nai?" Nai shook his head and hugged him.

"Ou, what's the matter?" Nai broke the hug and looked up, slightly pouty said,"Nai is missing P'Yong already. You sure you can't stay for one more night?,"

Yong's heart fluttered at his new boyfriend trying to charm him cutely.

"Nai, P has a meeting tomorrow. Besides, you'll return to Bangkok next week right? We can meet each other then," Yong edged nearer to Nai's ear and whispered,"then we can continue yesternight,"

Nai blushed and gently pushed him away. Yong chuckled.

"I'm going. Please thank your parents one more time?" Nai nodded as he opened the car door for Yong.

"Text me when you arrived in Bangkok ok?" Yong smile and slipped into the car. "Don't worry, I'll text you once I get there. You rest too," Yong said, closed his door and started his engine. The car came alive and slowly Yong backed the car and hit the roads.

Nai watched as the car disappeared around the corner. That's right, he thought to himself, there's only a few days until he get to see his boyfriend again. He closed his door gate behind him when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He retrieved it to see a text.

「P rak Nai, kittern (miss you)」

Nai smiled. He can't wait to start his new future with his new boyfriend.

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼