Daily 09-A Journey (YongNai)-Chapter 5

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Yong X Nai Short Tale

A Journey- Chapter 5

Both of them are exhausted by the time got back. Yong did his best to decline more food offer Nai's mother offered when they got home. Eventually Nai had to asked his mother to leave them alone. 

"Alright alright, now off to bed, both of you. Nai, remember to take care of your P'Yong alright? He is our guest," Nai was quick to shoo his mother off to her room and returning to drag Yong shyly to his room by the hand. 

The moment the door was closed and the room's night light flickered on, lighting the room a gloomy orange, Yong turned to pin Nai against the door and started kissing Nai, this time deeper and with more passion than in the afternoon. 

After the confession, since they were in public places, all they did were holding hands. They knew they couldn't do more than that until they got home to somewhere private. 

Yong cupped Nai's face as he sucked Nai's fuller lips then nudging Nai to open his mouth wider. They started a sensual tongue battle. It felt weird for Nai, feeling Yong's tongue trying to engage his into some sort of weird movements. 

Kissing Nai felt really good. The hands cupping Nai's face gradually roamed down from the neck, feeling the shoulder blades, feeling the shoulders and then exposed torso not covered by Nai's tank top.

Nai gasped because he felt ticklish feeling the manly hands on his body. 

"P...," Nai cried off soft. Yong felt Nai's shiver turning into goosebumps. He felt it on Nai's skin and smiled. He decided he wanted to hear that again so he started placing kisses on Nai's corner lip, trailing down to Nai's neck.

Yong licked Nai's s neck and then went in for a nibble. Another gasp from Nai. Yong can hear his breathing getting deeper. Yong attempted to nibble again but Nai stopped him. 

Yong looked up to see Nai's dazed face. So adorable. Yong love this face so much. 

"Nai..." Yong said gently as he caressed Nai's face again. 

"P...let's...take a shower?" Nai gulped and managed to say. Yong wasn't sure if he went to fast and scared Nai off. 

Yong nodded, "Sure, let's do that. Do you want to go in first or me first?" Yong didn't asked if they should go in together. Nai's hand clumsily fumbled to switch on the room's brighter light. 

"You...first P...I'll...I'll go get some water from the kitchen," Nai said and left the room, leaving Yong alone in the room. Sighing, Yong gathered his shower things. 

They should talk after the shower. 

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Author's Note: In some Asian rooms, like mine, we have two types of lights, one is the bright white light and one is the softer orange hue light for night use so we can see the room but don't need to disturb anyone if we are sharing rooms. 

So, I got this draft out and I have 2 more mini specials I think. This chapter wasn't supposed to even be like this but my hands moved on its own and it became a mini make-out chapter.

You guys like it?