Daily 10-A Beginning (TewDay)-Part 5 (End)

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Tew x Day Short Tale

A Beginning - Part 5 (End)

This is it then, Day thought. T

The dinner was great and they could have spent a longer time just listening to the live band playing or enjoying the hill breeze when Tew finally suggested that they go home. Their hands stayed interlocked the entire time they were at the restaurant and the drive back home. Day realized he doesn't dislike that one bit. It made him feel wanted. 

It was only when they reached Day's room door that Tew let go of his hand so Day can work on opening his front door with both hand. Day stepped in and clicked the light switch. His darken room brighten up instantly. He was really surprised to see Tew still standing by the door, making no effort of the intention to want to enter his room. Day's confused. 

Shouldn't new lovers want privacy all to themselves? 

"Tew, aren't you coming in to my room?" he pushed the door wider to signal Tew to come in but the latter only shook his head a little and smiled. Tew gave a few pats on Day's head again. 

"It's ok. It's been a long day for you and I prefer that you rest early for the night," Tew explained. 
"But...," Day's voice, soft. Their gaze met. 

It was Tew made the first move. He leaned in and pulled Day closer for a kiss. It started with their lips just touching each other. Like gentle pecks. When they got more comfortable with each other, their kisses got more intent. 

Tew pushed Day back in towards the apartment room wall. Not sure how the door closed behind them, not that it really mattered. Both of them continue kissing. Day already wrapping his arms around Tew's shoulders while Tew hugged Day as tightly as he could. 

The situation was a real as it gets. To Day who have never kissed anyone before thought the entire experience was a little weird. It feel weird having another pair of lips touching his. It felt weird having his own lips being nibbled at, being sucked at. The force was foreign but surprisingly enjoyable. It felt weird tasting another person's saliva. It felt weird touching another person's tongue or admitting entry of another person's tongue. But Day knew that only person who could make him feel all this was Tew. 

The kisses lasted for goodness how long. Day doesn't even know. All he did was savor. His arms now no long only around Tew's shoulders but exploring Tew's back, shoulders, chest, waist. Whatever he touched, he could firmly confirm that Tew's definitely been to gym. Or at least did something to build the body he has now. While Day himself? barely leaving the room except to go home, go to school or go out to buy food and come home. Heck, Day's favorite sport was limited to kicking football using his thumbs. 

So when Tew's own exploring hands reached his waist and, Day was startled and he broke the kiss. 

"Day...? Are you ok?" Tew asked, his eyes full of concern. The kindness of Tew. Day felt his face warm. "You're face's a little red and your forehead warm," Tew said after touching his forehead. 

"I'm okay...," Day said, his voice barely a whisper. He averted his gaze from Tew. He felt embarrassed. Tew tried to cup his face with his hands but Day refused. The instance he did that, Day knew he sent the wrong signal. 

"Oh...I see...," Tew responded. His awkwardness apparent in his tone of voice. "Then...I guess I should get going...," Tew said. 

Hearing these words, Day started thinking hard. 

What does he want to do? What does he wants Tew to do? Tew is about to leave his room. And they supposed to be new lovers! Why is it that they are still behaving awkward like this? No, why is he, Day, behaving awkward like this? 

Day felt Tew pat his head gently again. "I'll go now na, you take care of yourself ok? Don't stay too late playing games just because you have finished your exam ok? Also, don't forget to lock your door after I leave....,"Tew went on with his usual "nags" as Day like to refer them to. 

Not getting any reaction from Day, Tew decided to leave it at that and turned to leave. To Tew, what just happened was more than enough for Tew. Heck, more than Tew bargained for. He never thought Day would respond to him, agree to be his boyfriend and even kissed him or allowed Tew to kiss him. No, it was definitely more than what Tew hope for.  

After one last pat on the head, Tew turned to leave and was about to turn the door knob when he he was stopped by a hug from behind. Day, was hugging him. 

"Day....,"

"Stay...,"

Day looked up at Tew when he turned. Day tiptoed a little to give Tew a peck on the cheek. 

"I thought...," but Day stopped him from talking with a finger on his lips. "Look, I was just feeling embarrassed. I don't have people touching me like you did so I was just...not used to them," 

Day said, facing Tew. When Tew still didn't say anything, he went, "I don't hate whatever we are doing right now...on the contrary...I kinda enjoyed it," Tew smiled at his words. He pulled Day in for another hug.

"Day...what do I do with you?" 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tew chuckled at Day's innocent question. Sometimes he has to admit Day is too cute for his own good. For the time being, Tew knew what he has to do. 

Take it slow. Ease into everything, as natural as he could. 

"Day, Day, Day...you're really cute, you know that?" Tew enjoyed seeing Day's face turned a shade of pink reddish. "I-I'm not cute...," he weakly protested. Ah well, Tew liked Day like that too. Tew rested his arms around Day's waist again. 

"Does this means I get your permission to do more?" 

"More...?" Day asked, still shy. He isn't stupid to that extend but also he can't help himself but ask. Subconsciously Day wanted to know what was the extend of more. He knew what more meant. Eventually.

"More...,"

Tew kissed him again, pinning him against the wall. This time, everything seemed more forceful. More rushed. More passionate. 

The kisses were deeper, faster paced, more desperate. Day did his best to keep up with the pace. He never asked about Tew's past relationships but from what he was experiencing, whatever Tew did definitely came from an experience of some sort. Maybe he will ask Tew about it one day. 

How long did they savor each other against the wall? Neither of them knew. 

"Can we continue this inside? Where it is more comfortable?" Tew said after what felt like a long long long while. "Ok..." Day could only answer with the breathe he could muster. He allowed himself to be guided into his own bed. Thank goodness for a small one person apartment. 

Day let Tew sat him down on his own bed before letting him being pushed down while Tew got on top of him and they resumed the kissing. This time, their touch intensity increased. Now, on top of kisses, their bodies are rubbing against each other. Flaring up their heat of passion like oil's being added into fire. 

As Day felt Tew's fingers on the buttons of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning, slowly undressing him, Day understood the "more" they are heading. Tew stopped to look at Day. No words exchanged. Just soft stares, full of emotions between them. 

Day smiled and nodded. This was the signal to Tew to continue what he was doing. 

The night was still young for what they are about to do. Day smiled to himself as he enjoyed the sensation of Tew's tongue exploring his chest while he himself caressed Tew's head, playing with his hair, today, not gelled. 

Thank goodness the holiday starts tomorrow for Day. 

Now he enjoy his holiday with the love of his life. 

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼 

Yukichi's Note: How is it I can forget to finish this I don't know but with this update, I hope I pick up my writing. I have procrastinated enough and before I knew it, it was almost a year gone. I think for this book, one more story then I'll end it for real. I need to move on to other writings as well. 

Thank you anyone who is reading.