Daily 09-A Journey (YongNai)-Chapter 3

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Yong X Nai Short Tale

A Journey- Chapter 3

What was supposed to be few minutes' short nap turned into a few hours of sleep. When Yong woke and checked the time, it was almost 7am. Yong yawned. That's when he noticed the jacket around him. He recognized it as Nai's. Looking over, he smiled when he saw Nai sleeping soundly, his arms wrapped around himself. He sat up and gently tucked the jacket back to Nai who continued sleeping.

Yong noticed the cup of cold coffee and took a sip. Feeling a bit more refreshed, he started his engine again and resumed their journey.

Feeling much better after some sleep, Yong could not only drive better but think better. He knew by the time they arrive at Nai's home, he will have to give his answer to Nai, about where their relationship stands, and where Nai stands. Actually, Yong thought the answer was pretty obvious, since Yong did offer to drive Nai home.

Unfortunately, from his understanding of his junior, who could be a little sensitive when it comes to things done without explanation, the best action plan is talk and explain to Nai face to face. The last time he did what he thought was best for Nai, Nai got upset with him for a week until they made it up at their company trip. Yong smiled at memory.

"P...morning," Yong turned to see Nai beginning to wake.

"Good morning," Yong greeted and ruffled Nai's nair. He saw a part of his hair stuck out after sleeping in the same position for too long. Nai looked really cute. Yong had the sudden urge and thought to kiss him. Maybe not.

"Ou, are we there yet?" Nai covered his mouth while yawning.

"Almost, according to the GPS, we'll probably be there before 10am," Yong checked his phone and said.

"Ok, I should text my mom. I told her we were supposed to arrive like before 8am," Nai said, as he started typing away.

"We could have if you woke me up from my nap," Yong teased.

Nai pouted and looked over, "But P, you did over time and you were so tired after listening to football. Plus, I don't want you driving when you are too tired,"

Yong smiled. Nai really does care for him.

"My my, I am so lucky na I have such a caring nong na, nong Nai?" Yong continued teasing. He noticed Nai blushing.

"Well...I just want to go home in one piece," Nai replied firm.

And so they continue their usual teasing and joking about until they arrived at Nai's house.

Nai's house was located in a quiet neighborhood. From the size of the big house, Nai seemed to be from a well to do family.

"Wow, your house's huge. You didn't tell me you are a rich kid," Yong said as he slowed down his car.

"P, no way, it's a normal double-storey house. My dad enlarged the ground floor a little bit to make his kitchen bigger. That's why it looks really big. Oh, my mom is out in the garden," Nai suddenly said excitedly. Yong stopped the car and Nai got down immediately, unlocked his house gate and ran in to hug a slightly chubby friendly looking lady.

Yong got down slowly, not sure what he was supposed to do first, to load or to greet Nai's mother first. He decided on the latter first since Nai waved him over.

"Ma, this P'Nai, my senior from work. He volunteered to send me home," Nai introduced Yong while hugging his mother still. Yong found that scene cute.

Yong politely wai-ed Nai's mother who returned the greeting.

"Thank you so much Nong Yong, for sending my son home. It's rare he brings any friends home. I hope he doesn't give you too much trouble at work?" Nai's mother asked gently. Yong noticed how Nai much looked like his mother.

Yong replied, "No Ma, Nai's really diligent at work and he is very obedient to the seniors. He's a great help and everyone likes him at work,"

Nai mother smiled, "It's good to hear na. I was so worried he will start to dismantle things without permission again,"

"Ma....,"

Yong watched as Nai pouted in front of his mother. Yong guessed he must be one of the younger kids at home.

"P'Yong is staying for the night na, I'll show him the guest room ok Ma?" Nai asked.

"Oh, about that, I forgot to tell you your P'Sai and brother-in-law came home for the weekend so they are using the guest room, you sister's girlfriend have to share with your sister as well so I'm afraid Nong Yong will have to share your room for tonight" Nai's mother explained.

"Oh it's no problem Ma, P' Yong can sleep in my room no, P'Yong?" Nai looked at Yong and smiled.

Tonight is definitely going to be awkward.

"Of course Ma, don't worry about me too much. I can sleep much everywhere," Yong assured.

With that, Nai's mother ushered the both of them into the house with intention to feed them a huge brunch to start the day.

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼