Out of Scope 02-Baby Bright Snippet

I don't know if you guys have watched the latest mini movie called Baby Bright featuring Krist and Singto, I saw the fancam on Youtube, let's just say, I absolutely dig my lion playing the more uke-ish role. Too bad there isn't a kiss scene but personally, I would love to see a full series. It's just too bad one of them isn't human. Ok, spoiled enough, now go watch.

So I have to write something.

Platong (Tong for short)-Singto
Tod- Krist

👶🌟👶🌟👶🌟

Baby Bright Snippet

👶🌟👶🌟👶🌟

Tong: Ummm....Tod, what are you doing?

Tod: Practicing my powers. I am trying to manifest food.

Tong: But all you did is manifest rotten tomatoes and watermelons, can't you make something else?

Tod: Dude, I'm new at this. Do you know how hard it is for me to even conjure one rotten tomato?

Tong: How would I know? I am not the one with powers here. Anyway, I'm gonna shower. Clean up the mess please. Why the heck do you even want to manifest something so difficult?

Tod: Well, you love eating tomatoes and watermelons don't you? I just want to see you smile while eating the fruits I conjure up *purses lips and starts sulking*

Tong is touched. So Tod is doing it for him. Ever since they confessed their feelings to each other, Tod starts to show his feelings in the weirdest way, like washing Tong's underwear with dish washer soap, almost shocking Tong to death by appearing without warning in the bathroom mirror when Tong is brushing his teeth and then trying to manifest his favorite fruits though still rotten.

Tong smiles.

Tong: Tod?

Tod: What? Fine, I'll clean up the mess later.

Tong: No, thank you. I like you very much.

Tod looks at Tong, who is blushing but smiling beautifully.

Tod: Tong Tong~

Tong: Come with me to the movies. We'll watch the latest Avenger movie. It's a date.

Tod smiles and nods.

Tong: Ok, I'll get ready in a bit. Don't you dare peek at me in the showers and don't scare me like you did last time.

Tod whines of injustice.

Love sometimes live beyond life and death.

👶🌟👶🌟👶🌟

Written: 1st June 2018

Writer's Note: I don't know what made me write this but it happened.