Daily 09-A Journey (YongNai)-Chapter 7 (END) (MATURE)

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Yong X Nai Short Tale

A Journey- Chapter 7 (END)

"Welcome to my condo," Yong said as he closed the door,"make yourself at home na,"

Yong took off his shoes and took over Nai's bagpack to put away while Nai looked around. Yong's room was definitely a football fan room. Football memorabilia littered the living room, stacks of games and posters of his football team. Nai reached out for a game software when Yong wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on the younger man's shoulder.

"We could play that later if you want,"

Nai turned around to Yong and gave him an unconscious pout. He wrapped his arms around Yong, still holding on to the game.

"P, I didn't get to see you, my boyfriend for a week. The first thing you want to do with me is play football game?" Yong smiled, he pressed his forehead to Nai's, tugging Nai's waist nearer to him. He pecked Nai on the nose.

"Well, then what do you want to do with me, your boyfriend?" Nai smiled mischievously.

"Definitely, not footaball game,"

Nai claimed Yong's lips for a kiss. The kiss evolved into deep kisses with Nai dropping the game when Yong spun him around, pushed him on the couch and climbed on top of him. Yong's hurried hands began unbuttoning Nai's shirt and loosening Nai's belt.

Yong loved Nai's dazed dreamy facial expression when he broke the kisses. Nai, both hands above his head, was taking deep breathes as if those kisses from Yong were trying to suck all his breath at once. He let Yong explore his body, let him run his tongue all over his chest, all over his nipples, his navel. When Yong made small bites on his nipples, Nai never thought he could feel that way. Those tiny ticklish static. When Yong circled his tongue around his navel and bit the soft skin around it, Nai felt both ticklish and very, very aroused. He let out a happy sigh. Yong looked up.

"You ok Nai?"

Nai looked at the man crawled on top him. So gentle. So caring. Nai smiled. He loved this man so much.

"Yes...I'm fine. I'm just thinking how...you are licking my body and it's all salty...since I didn't shower yet,"

A very inappropriate dry joke for a sexy moment but Yong smiled. "Doesn't matter. I like how you taste," Yong caressed his slightly coarse palm over the stomach before slowly going lower and squeezed the appropriate region over his thin short pants, eliciting another soft whimper from Nai.

"P....ahnnn," Nai shifted his hips as if he wanted to run away from the caresses and squeezes. Yong continued applying pressure on Nai's manhood over the fabric. Nai's soft whimpers gradually turned to pleasure moans.

Yong enjoyed looking at Nai's face when he finally reached his climax. Yong felt the moist seeping through the front of the pants to his hand. Moments later, a still dazed Nai brought his hand up, signaling he wanted another kiss. Yong bend down for another deep kiss.

Nai let go and whispered, "P...let's...take a shower?"

Yong kissed him on the forehead and smiled. Perhaps he doesn't have to tell his new boyfriend he would be needing more than one shower.

++++++++++++

"P, P...no, no....ahnnn, ahhh," Nai moaned, his arms clinged desperately around Yong's neck as he braced himself for Yong's thrusts. Yong held on to Nai's hips firmly as he attempted to bury himself deeper into Nai.

"Nai...Nai...," Yong whispered the name to Nai's ears, making him shiver all over. A few thrusts, Nai and Yong reached their climax. Yong fell on top of Nai, panting heavily.

Nai caressed Yong's now sweaty hair. Yong shampooed his hair earlier but now it's mixed with sweat again. After a while, Yong propped himself up to look at Nai. He liked what he saw, visible hickeys all over Nai's tanned skin.

"Nai, how are you feeling?" Yong watched as Nai's chest up and drop as Nai took deep breaths. Nai opened his eyes and smiled seductively.

"Tired but...amazing,"

Yong smiled and pressed a kiss on his forehead. As gently as he could, he withdrew from Nai, earning a whimper from him. Nai looked really sleepy.

"Would you like to take another shower?"

Nai shook his head, "Sleepy...," Yong smiled. He got up to get a wet cloth and came back to wipe Nai and himself clean. After cleaning up their used protections and stains the best he could, he got up to bed to snuggle with Nai.

Nai buried his head on Yong's chest, one arm slumped around his waist.

"P'Yong....," Nai called out sleepily.

"Hmm?"

"Can we play the football game later?" Nai asked sleepily. Yong chuckled. He knew it. Nai was interested to try the game. Nai could be very cute when he is sleepy. He hugged him tighter.

"Sure babe, let's do that, after you wake,"

Yong inhaled the unique scent that was Nai and let it lulled him to sleep. He looked forward to playing the football game and doing many other things with Nai from now on. 

The End

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼