Daily 10-A Beginning (TewDay)-Part 4

SOTUS S Snippet

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼

Tew x Day Short Tale

A Beginning - Part 4

Day let himself sway to the music the live band was performing. It was a pair of male singers singing a duet. Something about love and being each other's safe zone. Day didn't bother paying attention to the lyrics, just enjoying how the music sounded. The restaurant that Tew took them was on top of a hill overlooking the city. Tew got them a table by the edge which allowed them privacy to talk, refreshing hill breeze and a splendid night view of the city. 

"Do you like this place?" Tew asked after a while taking bites of his steak dinner. Day looked around. The place was definitely packed but still gave off a chill and pleasant place to be in. "Love it. The food's good, music definitely my vibes and the scenery, breath taking."

"Good to hear. I was researching for a place to take you to and finally decided on this place. I am glad you like it," Tew said, taking his glass of cocktail and pointed to Day signaling for him to do the same. They clicked their glasses again before taking a sip. 

Tew turned to admire the night scenery. Day was about to take another bite of his food when he felt another gentle touch on his leg. Tew was playing footsie with him under the table from the moment they were seated here. How bold of Tew to tease him to this extend, Day thought. Tew continued poking his foot though his gaze remained admiring the night scenery. Day decided to respond back and step back, hard. 

"Ouch,"

Oops. Probably a little too hard then. Tew turned to him and pretended to feel the hurt. Day smirked. "You deserved it. You were stepping on my shoe half the time tonight." 

"Well, if I don't get to step on your shoe then...what else can I do?" Tew diverted his attention all to Day now. This was the moment then. Finally. 

Day was not sure if he was ready with his words but this time, he will let his heart do the talking. 

"Well, depending on what you want to do then?" Tew gave him a look after hearing Day's answer. "Well...are we going to have like some serious talk about us again?" Day let out a laugh and grabbed Tew's hand and squeezed. 

"Do you want us to do serious talks at this romantic restaurant with a kick-ass view of the city?" Tew looked at where Day touch him and locked eyes again with Day. "Not really but Day-,"

"I thought I recall someone saying they will do a full force wooing once my exams are over?" Day rested his face on his free hand. The other hand still busy caressing and gently playing with Tew's knuckles. Tew felt the tickles on his skin. Both from the touch and from what Day said. 

Ah, Tew got it and smiled. "I see, so I take that you agree with us being boyfriends?" 

Day then interlocked their fingers to show it to Tew. 

"Do you prefer if we are not?" Day teased and pretended to unlock their fingers but Tew stopped him. "Nope," he said and pulled Day's hand nearer to him. He continued to caress the hand while staring at Day. Day let him. After a while, Tew placed a  kiss on the hand. 

"Thank you Day," 

Day shook his head to Tew's answer. "It should be me thanking you Tew. I asked for time, you gave me time, I took it and honestly, I didn't know what to say to you tonight but the moment I saw you at the front gates, all I knew was, I was happy the one standing there waiting for me was you,"  Day said as he felt the warmth from Tew's hand transferring into his. It felt good. 

"And also, I can't promise you how us will turn out in the near future but my feelings for you now, like you, is definitely more than friends, p nong and line number mates. So if you are ok with exploring us at the moment, then I am honored to be boyfriends with you," Tew smiled when he heard Day's words. 

"Day, we don't have to predict the future us. For us, we'll just take our time exploring, one step at a time, ok?" Tew's usual assuring words. He always had this power to say things that calm people down, that could persuade people to agree and to never make anyone feel left out. 

"I wish I could just go over there now to kiss you," Tew said after a few brief moments of staring. Day felt shy. He should anticipate from now on Tew would be way way cheesier than before. He doesn't dislike or mind a cheesy Tew rather, it was he himself needing to accept Tew as he was, like Tew did. 

"Tew, we are in public if you remember," their interlocked fingers begin to feel sweaty for Day but Tew did not seem to want to let his hand go. 

"I know. That's why I said I wish I could khrub. Can I kiss you when we are by ourselves khrub?" 

"No," 

"Ou, why?" 

"Because...." Day looked around and after deciding everyone else were minding their own business, Day smirked and then decided to do something bold. He held out the big menu they kept to order desserts which was big enough to cover both their heads, stood up a little to lean towards Tew and bravely gave him a quick peck. 

Tew felt his whole body stilled from the sudden peck, more like, at Day's sudden bold peck. 

"Wow," escaped Tew's mouth. Day chuckled as he sat down again. 

"That was bold of you," Tew continued, "can you do that again?" 

"No," Day shook his head. "I am feeling desserts. Shall we order some? Do you want anything Tew?" Day asked playfully, casually browsing the menu.  

"No, I think I prefer kisses," Tew said, sounding exactly like a child to Day now who started chuckling again. 

"Now you are teasing me khrub," Tew said playfully back. Day scrunched his nose at him and waved for the waiter to come. 

"Tew khrub?"

"Yes?" 

"The faster we have dessert, the faster we can go home. The faster we can-,"

"Kiss!?" 

"No, rest," 

Day cut Tew off but with Tew now beaming, he quickly flag for the waiter to come to them faster. 

Whatever happens tonight, well, even Day himself look forward to it. Come what may. 

☕️🍼☕️🍼☕️🍼