Daily 03-Bright's Pick-Up Method

SOTUS Snippet

 🍼☕🍼☕🍼☕   

Bright's Pick-Up Method

Junior 1: Oh, here comes P'Kong. Look at his charming smile! Oh my god he is looking at me.

Junior 2: No, he is looking at me!

Junior 1: Why would he look at you when I'm better looking than you?

Junior 2: Oh please, P'Kong isn't shallow as you. He doesn't go for all looks with no brains

Bright appears out of nowhere.

Bright: Oh ladies, I overheard your conversation and can't help but to butt in. I know Kong like personally, do want to know more about him?

Junior 1: Yes! What do we do?

Bright: Give me your phone numbers and I will tell you all about the type of person Kong likes.

Both girls comply.

Bright: Alright, I got your contacts, now look over there, you will see exactly the kind of personality your P'Kong is seeking in a relationship.

Both girls turn. Kong is now slowly approaching someone sneakily. That person is not aware as he is busy typing on his phone. Kong suddenly hugs the person from behind, who is obviously in shock and immediately tries to detach himself.

Kong seems to have the upper hand because the person couldn't unlock himself and ends up giving up. Then suddenly Kong kisses his cheek. The person goes bright red, gets his strength, breaks free and runs away. Kong smiles and then starts chasing after the person.

Both girls have their jaws hanging.

Bright: So, now that your P'Kong is gay, do you want to go out with super hot senior P'Bright?

Both girls give him the bitch looks, huff and walk off.

Bright: Hey! It's suppose to work. I'm suppose to ace the dates with the girls.

Toota: *appears out of nowhere* Told ya parading gay guys wouldn't get you dates less get you laid. Dumb dumb.

Bright is not giving up easy.

 🍼☕🍼☕🍼☕   

Written: 27th March 2018