SOTUS Baby 07-Home Sweet Home

SOTUS Mpreg Snippet

👶🍼☕️👶🍼☕️

Home Sweet Home

Working for his father sometimes meant long hours away from home. For Kong, he understood the need to balance up both work and family life, especially now that both he and his Arthit are expecting a new family member to their newly made home.

Kong smiled as he parked his car in their lawn. Arthit was so understanding when it comes to Kong's work. Arthit hardly complained when Kong needed to go on long business trips or stayed late for work.

In fact, Arthit tend to fuss more, demanding that Kong eat or sleep more, a gesture many husbands take for granted but to Kong, he knew that was his Arthit's way of showing his affection.

Kong closed his home door and immediately feel relaxed. Their home smelled of faint woody aroma, a smell Kong is familiar with now. Arthit's favorite aroma therapy smell since expecting. Kong smiled, thinking how the smell will compliment the small bunch of flowers he bought for Arthit.

Kong headed straight to the living room since he heard the TV on. It was almost 12am, and it was rare that Arthit was up past 11pm nowadays unless there weremovies which interest Arthit to watch.

Alas, it was the TV watching a sleeping pregnant person on the couch. Kong felt his heart melt a little at the sight of his pregnant spouse's peaceful sleeping face, hands safely on his stomach.

Gently, Kong took his place beside Arthit on the sofa to stare at his sleeping face, gently brushing away some hair bangs from the still smooth face. Arthit still insist Kong's habit of staring at him is creepy.

Perhaps it was the gentle touch, or perhaps the smell of roses or just the intense staring, Arthit started to wake up.

"Kong...you are back?" Arthit asked sleepily. Kong helped him to sit up better.

"Yes my love, I am home. How's our little here?" Kong asked, placing a kiss on Arthit's face, making him blush, then placing a kiss on the stomach. Kong thought he felt a kick.

"All comfy now. Earlier on, he or she was going through karate training. Didn't stop kicking me. Now all asleep," Arthit said as he yawned.

"You ate anything? I'll warm up some soup for you," Arthit said attempting to stand up. Kong quickly helped him up. When Arthit wants to warm the soup up, Arthit warms the soup up.

"For you," Kong said, passing him the bunch of flowers. Arthit smiled.

"Flowers? Why? Did you do anything funny?" Arthit asked.

"No, just a gesture of my love to you for being my sun and for carrying our baby,"Kong replied gently. Arthit blushed, face turning apparent red.

"You know what? Just go shower already. I....I'll make you something to go with the soup," Arthit stuttered a little.

"Krub. Thank you na, will be right out. Let's cuddle after soup," Kong said, advance to place a peck on his spouse's cheek. Arthit avoided it because he was blushing.

"Just go shower....we'll do it later...," Arthit mumbled and walked wobbly to the kitchen.

Kong smiled.

He could never wish for a warmer family moment than this. He can't wait to go through his life with his sun and future baby suns.

"I love you guys so much," Kong said before starting to go up to their bedroom for a quick shower.

👶🍼☕️👶🍼☕️

Written: 9th July 2018