Daily 06-True Love

SOTUS Snippet

🍼 ☕ 🍼 ☕ 🍼 ☕

Question: What's true love to you?

Kong: When Arthit always shows me in his own special way that the cares for me. He is a very shy person and for him to do all those small things to make me happy, if it's not true love, I don't know what is. He builds his love for me little by little, moment by moment, day by day.

Arthit: When your soul mate allows you time to grow and supports you from the back unconditionally and with much patience, that's true love. True love is also Kong accepting me for who I am, for better or for worse.

Wad: True love is when your soul mate jumps in front of you to shield you from any danger without hesitation.

Prem: True love is when your boyfriend is an asshole to everyone but you.

P'Yong: True love is when you are willing to drive your lover to his hometown, 6 hours away straight after an OT shift and you are driver, without complain.

Nai: For me, true love is when P'Yong is willing to accept football bets with me even he always loses and have to buy me meals. That's tolerance of highest level for a football fan.

Tew: True love to me is when you take the effort to find out everything about the person you love and the effort you put in communicating with them. What? No, it's not stalking. NO! It's not THAT creepy.

Day: True love is when P'Tew stops being so creepy and stalk me but instead actually gives me a little space while ambiguously courting me. Why do I say this is true love? Because I like the guy. If I hated him, I would have called the cops in the first place.

Bright: True LOVE!? Yeah, my true love changes every other week. Last week was puppy love. Ok, this week's hot love. What the hell am I talking about? I'm drunk *hiccups*

🍼 ☕ 🍼 ☕ 🍼 ☕

Written: 4th June 2018