Chapter 2- Courtship

3rd POV:

After their first meeting, Toshinori couldn't help but think about Psionic. His heart would skip a beat at the thought of her. It was the first time he has ever felt this kind of emotion, the emotion known as love.

That day he did some paperwork and reported about the events that took place during the disastrous crisis. It was later discovered that the boiling room of the factory overheated and resulted to its combustion and later on affected the train station since the two locations were near.

The fire spread wildly to the busy streets of the district and many buildings were caught on fire and were also damaged due to the explosion. A total of 500 were injured with 1st to 3rd degree burn and a total of a 100 were found dead after the fire started to clear down.

After the paperwork and report which took 3 days to complete, Toshinori decided to visit UA and Principal Nezu. It has been long since he has stepped foot on the grounds of UA since he traveled to America that was suggested by Grab Torino after he graduated.

He suggested him going to America for awhile so he can master One for All more to its uttermost potential while being away from All for One who was still at large. At first he didn't comply, but after a few persuasion and kicks to the guts he agreed.

Now he is back to his homeland and ready to be the Symbol of Peace for Japan and to also hunt down All for One and finish him once and for all. This would also avenge his master who was brutally murdered by All for One when she sacrificed herself so that both him and Gran Torino could escape.

Now he is standing in front of the gates of UA, the hero school that made his dreams of becoming a hero a reality. The school made him feel nostalgic with all of the memories and friends he had made and also traumatic because of Gran Torino's training that he had to endure.

Everytime they sparred, Toshinori's always had bruises littered all around his body from his punches and jet kicks. His speed was too much to handle and that is why he is frightened by him. At the mere mention of his name, it would send shivers down his spine.

He walked towards the gate and tapped the monitor attached to it to contact Nezu who was in his his office. Toshinori knew that Nezu already has spying on him from the many cameras that he had surveilling the entirety of the school. He pressed a button and it immediately connected to Nezu.

"Umm, Principal Nezu, it is me." He said while the monitor screen lit up and Nezu appeared.

"Ahh, if it isn't Mr. Yagi! I see you have returned from your stay in America! Please come in, I will print out a card for you so that you can enter the premises without being alerted by the security system as an intruder." He said with cheery smile on his face.

A card printed out from the monitor and he used it to enter the gates by sliding it unto the card swipe. This was to ensure that the only people that were entering the school were the teachers and students only and so that no one could enter the building without being notified by the security system that Nezu himself created.

The school is known to be the 2nd most secured place in all of Japan, coming in 2nd with 1st being Tartarus where the most dangerous villains and criminals are taken to be imprisoned.

He walked towards the building and many stared at the hero. Most recognized him from the fire crisis that happened days ago because one of the civilians videotaped him rescuing a lot of people and some recognized him from news that are from America.

Either way, many stared at him in 'awe' and some even approached him and asked a few questions. He was bombarded by students and asked for his autograph and a few photos. To say the least, AllMight happily complied as he gave everyone his signature and took a couple of pictures with them before he finally entered the building and headed for the Nezu's office.

He knocked on the door before he heard a 'come in' from the other side.

"Ah, AllMight! It's been so long since we have last seen each other. Please have a sit and have some tea with me." The mouse, dog, bear thing said to the hero as he sat down on the couch.

"It is certainly nice to see you to as well principal Nezu. I just got back recently from America and I have decided that I would be staying here permanently for the duration of my hero career." AllMight said as he sipped the tea that Nezu poured for the both of them.

"I see, I would like to say that you did well on your hero debut here in Japan. That disaster that happened days ago was quiet chaotic if I do say so myself and to have you be their and rescue that much people in such little time is quiet impressive to say the least."

"I appreciate your praise Nezu, but I would say that things would've gone south if not for the backup heroes that arrived that also helped contained the fire and rescue people as well."

"Ah, yes. The heroes that arrived after they are called in for backup. The Psionic Agency is quiet impressive if you ask me."

This caught AllMight's attention because Psionic was the pretty woman that he had encountered during the aftermath of the event.

"Do you know her Nezu?" He asked trying to get information out of her from him.

"Of course! She is an alumni of UA! She was one of the top students to graduate during her time here and she has been advancing in the ranks in the hero charts." He said with a proud and gleeful smile on his face.

"She also just graduated 3 years ago and she has already built her own agency at such a young age."

"The Psionic Agency?" AllMight questioned to which Nezu nodded while sipping his tea.

"Yes, her agency mostly focuses on rescue mission and handle those disastrous events like the one few days ago. She also catches villains on the daily and because of her achievements she has reached number 6 in such a small amount of time."

Hearing about this made him more interested in her than ever before. They talked a bit more before he left to try and capture the Telekinetic Hero's heart.

First he decided to build his own agency and call it 'Mighty Towers'. It took about a few months before it finished construction and in those times he captured and arrested villains and criminals and participated in rescue missions that had something to do with Psionic.

He would immediately jump at the opportunity to be with Psionic even if it was a rescue mission. In those times they started talking and got to know each other. He realized that Psionic's real name is Inko Midoriya.

Inko was kind, caring, and a cheerful person. She would always be serious during her mission especially when she is about to do rescue work. But most of the time she is a cheery person that would support her fellow heroes and would raise the moral of the group.

The more they spent time with each other, the more his feelings grew for her. And it will be the same for her as well.

By the time that Mighty Towers finished it was the time for the Hero Billboard Charts to starts. AllMight immediately rose to fame in Japan with his powerful quirk and his inspiring personality that he ranked number 3 in the charts. While Psionic was number 4 and right behind him.

A few more months past and he decided to ask her out on a date to which she happily agreed to.

They were seen in public holding hands and being intimate and they would always partner up together when the opportunity comes.

The media and fans went wild and the news spread like wildfire on all social media platforms. It was later confirmed by the couple that they were indeed dating and many of them were supportive of their relationship.

After a few years of dating, Toshinori popped the question as he kneeled in front of her with a ring on his hand and asked her "Will you marry me?", as she happily said yes.

They kissed under the cherry blossom tree as the petals were being carried by the wind and marked the exciting future that the couple would share with each other.