Chapter 9- The Mall incident

3rd POV:

It has been a few months since the trio met the twins Yami and Shiroi. Aizawa and Hizashi enrolled the two at Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto's elementary school so that they could be closer to them and because they were the most comfortable with them. They didn't want their most precious twins to be in an unknown environment considering the past they had.

The twins were happy that they get to be with them more. Well, they showed their happiness in their own ways. Yami by being expressionless like Aizawa but hiding his real expression behind that expressionless look. Shiroi on the other hand just tossed her hair at them and agreed since she said it would be best if someone as responsible as her would take care of the boys. Hiding the real reason of her getting to see Shoto more often.

When the two first arrived at their new school they were greeted by the trio. They offered them a tour of the school since they want them to be familiarize with the layout of the building. The twins did notice that the 3 of them are quite popular at the school.

Katsuki was known as the explosive boy who is arrogant and self-centered. He only respects Izuku and Shoto and calls the other students as 'extras' and the both of them saw this one coming when they observed his behavior and personality.

Izuku was known as the 'angel' of the school because of his quirk and kind-nature. He always helped the school nurse when she was tired and would takeover healing injured students. Many girls also fawn over him but he just rejects them of flat out ignore them.

Shoto as the expressionless person he is, was known to be cold and unapproachable. His resting bitch face always made others back off of him. He only smiled when he was with the other two and when he did smile many were captivated by it and made him a target for the girls of the school. He just ignores them and would pretend that they weren't there.

In short, the trio were popular as heck and the twins were overwhelmed by the stairs and murmurs about them from students, asking why they were hanging out with the most popular kids in school. They just ignored it and continued to follow their friends.

As time pass and now they were situated with the school, they also got unwanted attention. Yami was now being targeted by the girls because of his good looks and Shiroi has captivated almost all of the boys of the school because of her captivating beauty. However, her brother would make sure otherwise with a few death glares and a few dozen threats.

The 5 of them became popular on school ground by not only students but teachers since they performed well and had high grades. They were having a good time at school and were creating a lot of good memories to replace the bad one's. But that happiness will soon be replaced by despair as a shadow lingers in the dark being unnoticed.

It was a bright and sunny day, where the sky was clear and the gentle breeze of wind can be felt on the skin. The leaves on trees shake to the wind as the sound of the bustling city can be heard as a more than normal day come to light.

Izuku was at home getting ready to go out and meet his group of friends to have another day of fun and bliss. Izuku has been very happy since the twins have come to their lives and he could feel that they were grateful as well eventhough they wouldn't show it. With the addition of those two, everyday became a cheerful and bright day, where they would discuss their favorite heroes and would play in the green grass or stare at the tv for hours playing videogames.

Today was special though, it was because his uncles Aizawa and Hizashi are going to babysit them the whole day. It was special because the last person to agree to babysit was Aizawa since he found kids as annoying. The only exception was his own kids and his nephews, eventhough Katsuki was more hyperactive than the rest.

They agreed to babysit them because it was the weekends and they both didn't have school work. It was also because Psionic, AllMight, and Endeavor were joining forces together to take down a villain group that was gaining powers in the underworld and they were tipped off of their location.

The Bakugo's were also busy because of the upcoming fashion show for their new collections and a jewelry gallery for their newly designed jewelries. Rei was out of town for the whole day since she wanted to visit her family along with the other Todoroki siblings except Shoto.

So the couple had no choice but to accept and babysit the kids.

"Izuku, you have to behave okay? You have to do what you uncles told you to do and you must not wonder off wherever you want without your uncles, you got it?" Inko said to his son, making sure he understands.

He nodded and said, "Of course mom! I'm a big boy now!" He said while putting on his AllMight socks and red shoes while carrying his AllMight backpack.

She giggled and they both left the house and got inside the car, where Toshinori was already waiting for them in the driver seat. They were going to drop them off at the park where Aizawa and Hizashi were going to wait for them.

After the drive to the park, they saw Aizawa and Hizashi on the benches while watching the other 4 who arrived earlier than Izuku. They dropped him off and gave him a kiss before they waved goodbye to one another. He ran towards his other friends who were playing on the swing set.

"Finally, Izuku you're so late. We had to wait for you and you do know that I don't like waiting." Shiroi said with her sassy voice and her arms crossed on her chest.

"Sorry, we were caught by traffic." He answered back while bowing at them and Shiroi just hummed before turning to the couple and told them that Izuku arrived.

"Okay, now that the problem children are all complete let's get going before I reconsider all of this." The tired raven-haired said as he walked towards the car as the kids follow right behind them.

Hizashi was driving so that Aizawa could catch some sleep because of an exhausting patrol he had last night. "So, kids, where do you want us to go?" The loud blonde said and they all suggested the mall and he smiled brightly before nodding for approval.

They drove to the mall and the kids were excited. There were many things to do at the mall such as watching a movie, going to the arcade, buying hero merchandise and eat a lot of food at the foodcourt. The possibilities were endless for the excited kids.

"Okay remember, no one is going to run off on their own and if you want to pee you have to alert us first and you must have someone to accompany you, sounds good?" He instructioned them and they nodded.

They were about to head to the arcade when a sudden explosion occurred at the plaza of the mall. Both Hizashi and Aizawa ran towards the explosion while carrying the children with them. They were still heroes even on their breaks.

When they reached the plaza they were greeted by 3 villains that had a few hostages with them. One of them was a woman with black wings. Another was a psychotic looking lady with green hair and at the tip were flames. The last one was a man that looked like the leader with white hair and an evil smug on his face.

"People of this establishment, we would like you all to calm down and not leave this mall, well unless you want these innocent people to die here, if you know what I mean." He said while holding one of the hostages with his hand that turned into a sword. He then laughed maniacally.

The two, who were the only heroes there, got into action. They placed the children behind a pillar and told them not to get out no matter what. They were obviously scared and begged them not to go and that broke their hearts but had to do their jobs as heroes.

"Look, we're going to be alright. We are going to finish this fight and save everyone, then after we're going for ice creams, okay?" Aizawa said trying to reassure them as best as he could.

They nodded while tears were streaming down their eyes. They turned to jump into action before they were tugged by the twins in their shirts.

"You're not g-going to leave u-us right?" Yami said sobbing in between.

"W-We d-don't want to lose our parents again!" Shiroi added as she was crying a river.

The two heroes nodded while tears threatened to escape from their eyes. They turned away from them, not looking back, and jumped towards the plaza and face the villains.