Chapter 33- USJ Incident: The Villains Attack

3rd POV:

Everyone was in their hero costumes and were waiting for the bus to arrive. They were conversing with each other on how excited they are to visit the USJ. Izuku's costume was repaired but Katsuki was missing a gauntlet since the support course weren't able to create a replacement.

"Are you guys excited?" Izuku asked them and they all nodded.

"We get to do rescue training! Of course I'm excited!" Uraraka answered back with her fist flying in the air.

"You wanna be a hero that specializes in rescues, Uraraka-san?" Yami asked and she nodded.

"My idol is Psionic! When I become pro I wanna be in her agency and do rescue work!" She said back and Izuku felt proud of her mother after Uraraka mentioned that she was her idol.

"I'm sure you'll be able to work with her, Uraraka-san!" Izuku said with a bright smile and she nodded and was filled with determination.

Soon the bus arrived and Izuku told everyone to get inside. Mina and Toru were both determined to get Katsuki and Izuku sitting together, so they pulled some strings and got them to sit beside one another. Soon Aizawa got inside as well and are headed for USJ.

"Izuku-kun, you know I'm very blunt and straightforward right? Can I ask what happened that made you all receive another quirk, Kero?" She asked and everyone looked at the five and thought they'd be bothered by it, but to their surprise they weren't.

"Well, Tsu, we don't really remember it since our memory was kinda foggy. But, I do know that it happened when we were 8 and something happened one time when we were out in the mall." Izuku started.

Katsuki then continued, "We were with Hobo and Mic and their was a villain attack or something. They were dangerous and took some fucking hostages and they both needed to jump into action."

"It was brutal. Since their were three and were all equally powerful they lost badly and were almost at the brink of death. Izuku tried saving them but it was a little to no avail." Shoto continued and the others looked horrified.

"Wait, then how is Aizawa-sensei and Yamada-sensei alive?" Jiro asked.

"They weren't suppose to be alive," Shiroi said that caught everyones attention. "They both were already dying and one of the villains stabbed them again and they both died. However, something in the five of us woke up at that point. And in the camera videos, it looked like Izuku's healing got stronger, to the point where it "resurrected" the both of them."

"So, because of Izuku, they're both alive?" Kendo asked and she nodded. "Then, who took care of the villains?"

"We did." They turned to see Yami awake, not like his usual sleeping all day mood. "In the video, we took down the villains. A bunch of 8 year old kids took them down and by the time that we won, we dropped and fell unconscious. We were brought to the hospital and they gave us the news of our second quirks."

Everyone couldn't believe that they fought off and won against big time villains, but they looked serious so it was hard to say that it was a lie.

"Man, you guys have cool quirks, mine is just hardening myself." Kirishima said.

"Yeah, you dudes have flashy quirks, I only have a boring one." Tetsutetsu added.

Izuku look visibly appalled by their statements. "That's not true! I think that you both have good quirks. Just think about it, you two could protect others from enemies by being shields and also being spears at the same time. Don't you think so?"

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu looked visibly happy as they were encouraged by their class representative. They said their thank you and he just shrugged it off. Mina then asked him a question.