Chapter 34- USJ Incident: Fight to Survive

3rd POV:

Everything was going wrong with our heroes. Half of the class was transported randomly on the 6 zones found in the building. 13 was out of commission having her costume ripped open and Aizawa was busy fending off the villains in Central Plaza.

The transported students got into their zones randomly. Izuku, Tsuyu, and Kodai fell into the waters of the shipwreck zone. Shoto and Toru landed and slid down into landslide zone. Kaminari, Momo, Jiro, and Yami were transported to a mountainous terrain as they were at the Mountain zone.

Shearing winds and heavy storms, Tokoyami and Tetsutetsu landed on the Windstorm zone. Awase was surrounded with nothing but flames as he in stuck in the fire zone. And finally, Katsuki and Kirishima were on top of rubble and debris, surrounded by fallen buildings as they were in the ruin zone.

They all were surrounded by villains with the intent to kill them on the spot.

Back at the entrance, the girls all went to 13's side and were panicked with the state she was in. The rest of the class were on edge with the situation they were currently in and their communication was blocked, and no one was coming for them.

Shiroi didn't want anyone to die so, she stepped forward and confronted the villain.

"Listen here, smoky, I don't know what it is that you attention seeking villains are doing, but I suggest you leave and we'll forget this ever happened, no?" She said trying to bargain with villain and was answered by a laugh.

"Such a naive, little girl. Tell us where AllMight is and we'll leave after he's dead." He said and Shiroi didn't like that.

She then smirked and turned to her classmates. "When I say star you close your eyes, you peasants." They nodded and she turned to Iida, "And you sonic, you're the fastest here. I want you to get out of here as fast as you can and warn the teachers at UA."

"I can't leave you all here! What if something horrible is going to happen?!" Disagreeing with her orders.

"Listen here sonic, things are already horrible and things are going to get worse if you don't warn the teachers about what is going on. Don't worry about us." He then hesitated but nodded, trusting her judgement.

She then turned to Kurogiri and turned Dovlette into her Bow. She readied her bow and her arrow appeared as she pulled the string back. She then began charging her arrow with her light energy until it became twice its size. She then aimed it at the purple smoke villain.

"Hey, Smoky!" She called out to him and he turned to her. "Make a wish." She said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Shooting Star!" She yelled and fired her arrow, the others closed their eyes and Iida readied himself to run as fast as he has ever run in his entire life.

The villain was shot and the arrow exploded into a blinding light and Iida started running for the exit. Kurogiri recovered and saw the student making a run for it. He then stretched his smoky body and used his warping to try warp him away.

Uraraka then saw something metal in the smoke and thought that he must have a physical body, she ran to touch it with her fingers. He then started floating and gave Iida the chance to run and escape. Sero then taped the metal piece in the villains body with his tape and Kendo grabbed it with her huge hands and started swinging him away, throwing him back to the Central Plaza.

Shigaraki saw him flying and landed right next to him, he then asked him what happened. He said that one of the students got away and this made Shigaraki scratch his neck out of irritation, his nect then started bleeding.

He then ordered some of the villains to take care of the students in the entrance. They smiled widely with evil intentions and did what they were told. Aizawa wasn't able to stop him as he was preoccupied with the mutant villains ganging up on him.