Chapter 4- Izuku Yagi

3rd POV:

After the successful wedding that the newlyweds had organized, they went on their honeymoon on Hawaii. They bought a private island near the coast that had a big mansion built on the said island. It was beautiful with many rooms, bathrooms, a huge kitchen, and an even bigger living room. On the outside their was even a massive swimming pool with lights and a bag on the middle.

To summarize, they had a wonderful time on their honeymoon.

Meanwhile, back at Japan, Sir Nighteye wqs handling the agency while AllMight was on leave for his honeymoon. He was in no doubt struggling in managing all the paperworks and missions that the commission and government kept assigning to the agency since AllMight is now currently the number 1 hero of Japan.

Since their honeymoon almost lasted a month, Sir Nighteye was in hell for a month as well. Along with the rest of AllMight's sidekick and workers since they were also stump with work.

In the Psionic Agency it was also the same. They had to take care of all the paperworks and carry out hero work flawlessly or else they would be punished by Psionic personally. The whole agency sweated like bullets just thinking of the punishment they will have to endure if they mess up under her month leave.

Her most trusted sidekicks were mostly in charge of overseeing the whole agency and the workloads that were being brought in. And boy were their many. Stacks and stacks of paperworks can be seen on Psionic's empty desk that is being taken over by her sidekicks. They had to do an all-nighter because of the amount of work.

Their is an increase in workload because Psionic kas risen in the ranks and became the number 3 hero. The agency still focuses on rescue works but also takes down villains and underworld criminal organizations.

To say the least, it was currently hell in both the Psionic Agency and Mighty Towers.

Meanwhile the couple had a wonderful time on their private island and even did some 'love making' in the process.

A month passes by in a flash and the happy couple returned back to Japan, where they immediately went back to work. All of their workers and employees were overjoyed when they returned but also were scared at the same time. Especially in the Psionic Agency where Inko inspected every paperwork that they did and made sure they were done correctly. To their relief she didn't found any flaw.

Weeks have passed since their returned and Toshinori realized that Inko started vomitting every morning for the pass week. She would also eat more than normal and even eat weird and bizarre foods. She then had terrible mood swings that would occur every now and then. One second she was angry and the next she had a bright smile.

Toshinori then put the pieces together and theorized that she might be pregnant because of the symptoms that shows the signs of pregnancy. He told her about this and they immediately went to a doctor's appointment.

They arrived at the hospital and was greeted by a female doctor that gave them the big news.

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Yagi, congratulation! You are pregnant!" She said while clasping her hands together and smiled brightly as the happy couple hugged each other and even shed a few tears.

"You will be experiencing morning sickness from now on and also please take care of yourself to avoid miscarriage. Also comeback in about a month or so to just have follow up checkups." She informed the couple which they nodded.

They then invited their friends and family to a party. It was all so sudden but they happily cleared their scheduled to attend the said party.

They had a wonderful time and as the party was starting to end, the happy couple had to announce something before their guests were about to leave.