Chapter 5- Angels and Explosions

3rd POV:

4 years have passed since then and Izuku is now 4 years old. He still hasn't manifested his quirk yet but it is said to manifest on his birthday which is the current date.

Izuku, now that he is all grown up, has silky and straight blonde golden hair like his dad Toshinori, and has viridian colored hair that matches with his mother Inko. They've been treating him like a fragile little boy and would always baby him, much to his dismay.

After Izuku was born they decided to move to a villa where security us top notch to ensure the safety of Izuku against villains that have grudges against them. The same villa is also where The Bakugo's are living since they also thought the same. They were basically neighbors and would often visit each other on the daily unless the Yagi's have hero work to do.

Izuku and Katsuki basically grew up together and instantly became friends. When they were only babies, they would crawl up to each other and play blocks and stack them on top of each other. Giggling can always be heard when the two of them are together, which is everyday.

Izuku, when he was a baby was quite, calm, and would always smile when he sees either his parents, the Bakugo's, or when he is with Katsuki. On the other hand, Katsuki was a chaotic little baby. He was very energetic to say the least and to the parents surprise, when Katsuki would go on a tantrum, only Izuku can calm him down. This made the adults laugh a lot.

Now, they are both 4 years old and is Izuku's birthday. He was very excited because it was the time where he was going to manifest his own quirk. He was happy because he wanted to be a hero like AllMight, since he was his idol. He wanted to be a hero along with Katsuki, who he calls Kachan, who already manifested his own quirk.

He manifested his quirk when they were on daycare and suddenly Katsuki's hands started popping like small fire crackers. Everyone was astonished and he had a wide smile that almost reached his ears. He started showing it to the rest of the class and teachers, he was praised for his quirk and was told how strong it was.

"Wow, Kachan! You have an amazing quirk, you're going to be an amazing hero!", Izuku said to his best friend while waving his arms up in the air enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah, I am!" He said boastfully while putting his fist on his chest, puffing it slightly. "I'm going to be the greatest hero ever, like AllMight! And when you get your quirk, we will both be the best duo ever!" He finished earning a smile bright from his green-haired friend with eyes shining like stars.

"Yeah, you're right Kachan! We're going to be the greatest hero duo ever!" The greenette said with the same bright smile on his face.

"You promise right?" Katsuki said, showing a pinky finger to his friend.

Izuku immediately stick out his own pinky finger and sealed their promise together. "Promise!" He replied.

Izuku was now in the kitchen with his mother who was making breakfast. He was bouncing on his chair excitedly because it was his birthday. It was also the time to manifest his quirk and to finally fulfill his promise to Katsuki that they both will become the greatest heroes ever like AllMight.

Inko noticed his excited face and heard him bouncing up and down on his chair. She let out a small chuckle while glancing on his baby boy as she placed breakfast in front of him.

"Are you excited to finally find out what quirk you're going to have?" Inko said smiling on his overly excited and hyper son.

"Yeah, yeah! I want a quirk like AllMight and be the greatest hero ever with Kachan!" He said while pumping his fist up in the air repeatedly.