Chapter 10- Fallen Heroes

3rd POV:

The two heroes jumped into action but are not as confident as they should be. Hizashi didn't have his support gear to help him control his quirk and Aizawa's quirk was not of combative type but luckily he brought his scarf with him. Most of the civilians that were near the plaza already went away and his somewhere safe but did not escaped through the exit doors, in fear of having one of the hostages being killed.

The duo walked towards the plaza in a fighting stance. The 3 villains eyed them down and had a smirk on their faces. They started cackling and laughing psychotically, obviously all 3 of them were maniacs and have psychological problems.

"Well, if it isn't heroes. I have to say, you two's bravery are commendable. It's not everyday that people challenge us." The man with white hair said with a devilish grin.

"And who do you think you are?" Aizawa asked as he stared him down with a fierce glare.

"You don't know who we are? Well let me educate you all, you uncultured pigs about our identities!" He exclaimed with his arms raised to his sides with a wicked smile.

"We are PHANTOM!" He announced and the two heroes had widened eyes and the crowd of people started getting nervous and scared at the mere mention of the name.

"You're part of Phantom? That new villain organization that the pro's have been trying to track down for months." Hizashi informed and that earned him an applause from the white-haired man.

"I see, this filthy pig actually has a big brain compared to the others here. Yes it is I the leader of Phantom, also known as Blades!" He said with malice and venom in every word. "And these fabulous ladies with me are my second in command, Umbra and Flare."

"Well then let me ask you this question, what the hell are you knuckleheads doing here at a mall for crying out loud?" Hizashi asked them with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Well you little blondy, our based been found and we escaped, duh?!" Flare answered him while sticking her tongue mockingly.

"So you were the organization that AllMight, Endeavor, and Psionic went after."

"That is correct. It is most disappointing that one of our men was an insider and fed those pathetic heroes our information. They knew of our quirks and weaknesses luckily we fled." The winged woman said and they remembered her name was Umbra.

"Well, the police and heroes are on their way here! If I were you I'd stand down now or we will engage." Aizawa declared as he kept his fighting stance and the others only laughed.

"You dare challenge us? You wouldn't survive either way! Prepare to die heroes!" Blade yelled as he snapped his finger and the other two pounced on them.

They weren't confident that they would be able to defeat them. With the lack of gear and that the place was crowded with people, they were lucky enough of they were to survive. They only needed to buy some time before the heroes arrive and actually take care of them. But they also had another goal, and that is to survive. They have to survive for Yami and Shiroi and make sure that they both won't lose parents ever again.

The two fought the two women. Aizawa was engaging with the winged woman and Hizashi was with the Flare.

Aizawa was using his capture scarf to wrap Umbra around it and immobilize her. She kept dodging them by flying up in the air and doing somersaults and cartwheels in the air. He couldn't erase her wings since they were mutations. He suddenly felt something grabbing his foot and looked down to see dark like hands grasping his feet in place.

The woman laughed as she glided in the air. "You aren't as observant as I thought you are." She then summoned shadow like tendrils on her arms and targeted them at Aizawa. He used his quirk and erased her shadow attacks and freeing him from her grasp.