Chapter 12- Aftermath

3rd POV:

As the children fell to the ground, many of the crowd came to their aid. They rushed and checked their conditions while untying the hostages.

"Are they okay?" A man said as another checked their pulse and condition.

"I-I'm not really sure. I'm not really certified to be saying their conditions or whatever." He replied.

Everyone started panicking in fear of them having the possibility of being dead. They couldn't bare that possibility since they risked their lives in fighting the villains in order for them to be safe. To top it all of, they were only 8 years old, meaning they're too young to die.

But they calmed down when a woman approached them and told them to stand back and give them some space to breathe. "Everyone stand back, I'm a nurse so I would kindly ask for you all to step away from them for a moment, for me to check their conditions." The crowd did as she said and she crouched down and checked their pulses and conditions.

Everyone held their breathe, waiting for her to finish. She stood up and faced everyone, "They're stable, they need medical attention right away!" She said and everyone was relieved and cheered for them. As if it was on cue, police and heroes entered the mall.

On the doors of the mall came in AllMight, Endeavor, and Psionic. Everyone gasped at the sight of the number 1, 2, and 3 heroes of all of Japan that came in together at the mall, accompanied by them were their sidekicks and a group of police officers.

They rushed inside and were shocked to see the destruction of the mall plaza and were surprised that the entirety of the mall didn't collapse.

"Nighteye, are you sure that this is the place?" AllMight asked his sidekick Nighteye who nodded, "I saw in my foresight that there were stores and such. I also foresaw all of this damage but it wasn't clear who caused all of it. In my foresight I believed I saw the 3 leaders of Phantom, there was also two individuals that were laying lifeless on the ground, and their were 5 more but it was all a blur."

He nodded and then they noticed a lot of people crowding something in the center Plaza. "What has happened here? Who are they crowding?" Psionic asked as they kept approaching. They were then being stopped by the people that had worried concerns in their eyes.

"Heroes please help them!" A woman said.

"Yes, they saved us! The nurse said that they need medical attention, please help them!" Another pleaded.

The heroes were confused and Endeavor questioned them, "Were there heroes here that arrived before us? And who is they?"

"Their were these people that came and took hostages and then their was this two people that were like heroes! One with black long hair and one with blonde hair!" The woman explained as their eyes widened.

"Were they both men and the blonde had a quirk that he uses to scream at?" Endeavor questioned and the woman nodded vigorously.

They then looked at each other before pushing the crowd out of the way. Worry and concern, fear and fright, lingered the minds of our heroes as Nighteye mentioned that two people died in his foresight. They then saw Aizawa and Hizashi's bodies on the floor, they were not moving and they started fearing the worse.

AllMight checked their pulse and sighed in relief, "They're okay, they're not dead luckily. I guess Nighteye's foresight got the dead part wrong." Endeavor and Psionic also let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait, weren't they suppose to be with the kids?! Where the fuck are the kids?!" Endeavor yelled and the married couple came into a realization and remembered that they dropped of the kids to the both of them.