Chapter 8- Dove and Crow

3rd POV:

Years have passed since the Izuku and Katsuki's first meeting with Shoto. When they returned to Nezu's office, they were surprised that Recovery Girl was able to heal Shoto's right face. They were corrected by him and told them it was not Recovery Girl who healed them, but instead it was Izuku.

The adults were surprised and realized how powerful Izuku's healing quirk really is. Enji thanked Izuku for what he did for his son and Izuku shyly accepted his thanks. Toshinori then patted his son's head and told him he did a good job.

Shoto then asked his father if he could meet and play again with both Izuku and Katsuki, to which Enji happiky agreed with. It was the first time that Shoto wanted to see other kids his age since he wasn't able to socialize well because of his father who had status as a hero. Shoto was thrilled and smiled at his father and made him smile as well, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

Him and Toshinori made plans for the three of them to meet every weekend and the kids were happy that they get to see each other from now on.

They would play on the weekends either at the park or one of their houses. They would play heroes and Izuku and Katsuki would dress up as AllMight in an AllMight onesie and Shoto would dress up as his dad in an Endeavor onesie. Izuku's mother would sometimes play as a civilian in need of help when she isn't too busy with her agency.

They also got to meet Shoto's brothers and sister when they visited the Todoroki household. Toya Todoroki, the eldest son and sibling, was happy to see his little brother playing with his friends. Fuyumi also was happy for his brother and would often play with them alongside Natsuo, who was very energetic little kid. They also met their mother, Rei, who was very kind and gentle to them, and would play along with their fun and games.

At this time, Recovery Girl asked Toshinori if he could bring Izuku at UA. She wanted a little help on her office at healing injured students, especially at the hero course, because there were at least 30 students coming to her office everyday and it was tiring for her and her old age. He apply accepted his proposal since this would also count as training for Izuku in controlling his healing ability.

Since then Izuku would come regularly at UA to Recovery Girl's office and assist her in healing injured students. She also thought him some medical procedures and other helpful subjects that would help him in the future. Many students were confused why there was an angel boy in the nurse office but they shrugged it off when they realized that he was a helper under Recovery Girl.

Shoto and Katsuki would also join him at UA. They accompany him and they would be looked after by the staff and teachers of the school. They didn't mind it since there would no longer be a dull day at UA when the 3 would come over. And as day passes by all of UA staff and Teachers became their Uncles and Aunts.

Now, they are 8 years old and are already in elementary. They enrolled at the same school and became closer than ever. Little did they know that their group would start to expand and welcome two new members.

It was the weekend and the trio were at Izuku's house playing 'Be A Hero' videogane that Izuku got for his birthday. It was a multiplayer game and his parents bought 3 controllers for him, Katsuki, and Shoto. Katsuki played as AllMight, Shoto played as Endeavor, and Izuku played as his mom, Psionic. They were happily playing until they were interrupted by Inko and Toshinori, who entered Izuku's room.

"Hey kids, their is something that we would like to talk about, so could you please pause your games first and come down stairs. We have guest today." Inko said and the boys paused their games.

They followed the two adults downstairs and were surprised when they saw that their Uncles Aizawa and Hizashi were waiting downstairs for them. Aizawa and Hizashi have been dating since they graduated from UA and they got married when the kids were 6 years old. They were supportive of the couple and the two happily appreciates their support since marriage between the same genders in yet welcoming in society just yet. They had a legal marriage license and certificate and became husband and husband until death do them part.