Chapter 25- First day and Quirk Apprehension Test

3rd POV:

It was the long awaited day for the first year students. It was the day that they get to study at one of the most prestigious Highschool of all of Japan, also known as UA Highschool. Famous for being known as the number 1 hero school of Japan.

Our protagonists, are on the train together and are heading straight to UA for their first day of class. Everyone was excited as they were practically vibrating on the train and had wide smiles all over. Everyone on the train were gazing at them and were whispering about how lucky they were to attend such a school.

"Are you guys excited? We get to finally attend UA! The school wr always dreamed of!" Izuku said to his friends who were also excited.

"It will be nice to train alongside pro heroes." Shoto said in a monotone voice but had a small smile on his face.

"Hmmp, I'm gonna show all those peasants that I'm the best!" Shiroi boasting about herself, but Katsuki interrupted her.

"Hell no Twerp! I'm gonna be the best and you'll all be behind me with the extras!" He then pointes at himself.

"Can you guys shut up? We're on the train damnit and I'm trying to sleep." Yami shush them while he was leaning on a pole in his sleeping bag.

They then questioned themselves on where the heck did he get his sleeping bag from? It's like he pulled it out of thin air and the fact that he slept pretty well by leaning on a pole in a sleeping bag. They shook the thought put of their heads when they arrived at the station.

They then walked up to a mountain that UA was on top of. Now, there they was. In front of the gates of UA, their dream school. They have been in UA since they were young, they practically grew up there, but something felt different when they entered UA as students and not just some guest.
They felt amazing as they stepped inside the campus, finally as UA students.

They walked inside the building and walked around trying to find their classroom, which was 1-A. The building was huge and they didn't really got the chance to explore when they were guest of the school, since they would only come here for training and nothing else.

They were walking for 15 minutes until they finally reached their classroom. They were shocked at how big the door was, it seemed like a giant can walk inside of the room. Katsuki opened the door to see that no one was inside yet, since they wanted to be early.

They decided to just sit and wait. Izuku sat on the furthest right side and in the middle. Katsuki followed him and sat in front of him, so that he won't be separated away from the angel boy that he had a crush on. Shoto sat in the back with Yami and Shiroi who occupied to extra seats to accommodate the 22 students that will be in the class.

Yami sat down on his seat and took out his sketchbook and drawing pencil. He then opened his sketchbook to a page where a face of a girl, beautifully drawn can be seen. It was almost finished and he added some shading and details to further increase the beauty of the girl.

The girl had onyx black eyes and a black hair to match that was tied to a spiky ponytail with a large strands of her hair hanging at the right side of her face. She wore a smile on her face. Yami kept sketching until Shiroi took a look at his drawing.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled at her brother. She knew he wasn't good at showing emotions or expressions, but she knew he was gentle, caring, and kind. Her instincts told her that he had a crush on the girl in the drawing. She then took a closer look and she looked familiar to her.

"Wait, isn't that the girl we saved 10 months ago from that slime villain?"

He then just noticed her and closed his sketchbook suddenly. He got embarrassed with a small blush on his face. He then nodded, "She just looked pretty. But I don't know her and my chances are slim to find her again." He said in a sorta sad voice. It was the first time his brother showed his emotions and she was happy about it.