Chapter 30- Battle Training: Strategic Creations

3rd POV:

Momo and Yami ran inside the building through the front door since it will be useless to try and sneak inside if Shiozaki was just going to find them through her vines. They were at the bottom floor and Yami had Crowley fly all over the building to scout.

"I'll send Crowley to scout and I'll connect our minds together and see what he sees." Yami informed her and she nodded her head.

Crowley and Yami's mind connected and he can now see what the birds sees. Crowley flew all over the first floor and then unto the second floor until he saw vines covering the floors and walls. As what they expected, Shiozaki will use her vines to search for them and pinpoint their location, while also to attempt binding them.

"The whole second floor is covered with Shiozaki's vines. I don't know where the other two are, but if had to guess, they're most likely near the bomb which is on the upper levels of the building."

Momo started thinking of a plan, but all of the plans that she could come up with are to fight head on while trying to avoid the vines binding them. She couldn't think of anything and will just have to go for it.

"Since the whole floor is littered with vines anyway, no use in trying to evade them. We'll just have to go for an assault and aid one another if we do get caught in her vines." Momo said as she created a shard knife to use to cut down the vines.

Yami nodded and called Crowley back so that he could use his scythe. They returned back to running and Yami led the both of them to the second floor. Like what Yami said, the whole floor was covered in vines. They then past through them and stepped on some of them and Shiozaki felt them.

"Our enemies have reached the second floor. Now be the vanguards and defeat them with the holy light by your side." Shiozaki then did her prayer gesture as the other two nodded and got themselves ready by changing their bodies with their respective quirks.

Shiozaki went on the offensive when she felt that they were already at the third floor, and they were only one level away from them. She then controlled her vina hairs and tried binding Momo and Yami with them.

Yami took out his scythe and kept hacking away the vines that started tangling their legs and wrapping themselves in their bodies. Momo kept cutting the vines off her legs as well, as they continued their way up.

They followed the direction of the vines to locate their area. That was the only drawback of their plan. Even if Shiozaki used her quirk to find them, they could just follow the vines to their source which is her, meaning that is where the bomb will be as well.

They reached the third floor and ran in a hallway to be met with both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, blocking the path. They noticed that at the end of the hallway was where Shiozaki was, with her hair stretched all over the room. She looked at them with serious eyes as they felt her determination to win.

"If you want to get the bomb then you'll have to go through us dudes!" Tetsutetsu told them as he punched together his metal fist.

"Yeah bros! We won't let you get through us that easily!" Kirishima stated as he did the same gesture as Tetsutetsu did.

They then both rushed towards the duo with their fist ready to punch. Momo stepped forward and shoved Yami back as she created a shield blocking their attacks. She then created a bo staff and started using them to smack the two in the head with grace and expertise.

Yami was shocked and didn't expect that from her. He got himself out of his thoughts as he readied his scythe and rushed towards the defensive duos. He powered his dark energy at the blade of his scythe and started slashing them with it. His attacks were precise and accurate as they both were dwindling down.

Shiozaki saw them struggling and aided them by controlling her vines and grabbed Yami by his waist. She then threw him back as her vines started wrapping him right.

"Yami!" Momo screamed out of concern as she just saw her teammate flew past her. She then felt punches and it came from both of his enemies. She blocked them with her shield but it was starting to bent and she needed Yami's assistance. She then created a stun grenade out of her hand while she defended her self. She closed her eyes and threw the grenade at them, temporarily blinding the two.

She then dashed towards Yami who was trying to break free from the vine that was tangling all around him in a cocoon shape. She took out her knife and started cutting them but was futile when she wasn't able to cut them since they were so thick.

"Use my scythe!" Yami told her as she looked around to see his scythe next to them. She took and was scared since she hasn't handled a scythe before. "It's just your bo staff but just with a blade at the end, you can do it!" He encouraged her and she felt her confidence building up.

She started spinning the heavy scythe with her arms like she would with her bo staff to create momentum and started slicing Yami free. He thanked her and she gave him back her scythe.

She looked back to see that both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu recovered fron the stun grenade. She then thought of an idea and made a smoke screen to buy her sometime and to explain her plan to Yami. The smoke enveloped the hallway as Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were blinded once again.

Momo then started creating something and opened her costume in her chess area more and Yami looked away with a blush.

"Yaoyorozu-san, what are you doing?"

"I have a plan. I'm going to make this and use it against those two once I'm finished. I then want you to turn yourself into a murder of crows and go pass by them and reach the bomb, got it?" Yami nodded and when she finished making her item, she was panting heavily and Yami had wide eyes when he saw what she made.

Kirishimad and Tetsutetsu started flapping the smoke and started fading away. When the smoke cleared, they were shock to see that infront of them was Momo and was leaning on a cannon. They had their mouths wide opened, shocked that she could make a freaking cannon.

"Sorry, guys but I want to win!" She yelled out as she fired cannonballs out of her cannon that struck down both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu to the ground. "Yami-san, Now!" She yelled out and Yami turned into a murder of crows.

Shiozaki saw the crows and made a wall out of her vines to protect herself and the bomb. Yami passed the fallen heroes-in-training and turned back into his human form when he was met with wall. He then charged his dark energy at his scythe and sent a dark energy sliced that cut through the vines.

He then turned back into a murder of crows and started circling around the room where the bomb is. Shiozaki tried catching the birds but wqs not successful. He then turned back human and touched the bomb.

"HEROES WIN!" AllMight announced as Shiozaki had a disappointed look on her face.

They returned back to the monitoring room where everyone congratulated them. AllMight then asked who was MVP this round and Shiroi raised her hand.

"I'd say, MVP goes to Momo obviously. She has proven herself worthy of the title when she came up with the plans that they both executed. And then at that last moment, she devised a plan that resulted to their win. She created a smokescreen to by herself sometime to create a cannon that she used to apprehend both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. She got them down and Yami used the opportunity to touch the bomb."

"That is correct Young Shiroi. With Young Yaoyorozu's quick thinking and strategic mind, she was able to come up with plans that resulted to their win. Remember all, that what Yaoyorozu displayed in strategy making is one of the making of a hero. Keep it up Young Yaoyorozu and you will become a wonderful hero in the future!" AllMight praised her and she felt her confidence boosted into another level. Everyone complimented her and so did Yami as well.

"Good job Yaoyorozu-san. If not for you, we would've lost."

"I'd like to think this win as a group effort between the two of us. I guess we make a great team, eh?" She said with a charming smile that made Yami's heart beat faster and a blush came to be in hiw cheeks.

Momo realized what she just said and turned around to cover up her face that was also blushing.

"Now, lets move on to the next match!" AllMight announced. "Team E of the Heroes! and Team G of the Villains! Now get ready!"

The last of the battles are about to set fruit. Who will win in the remaining battles?