Chapter 26- Let's Get to Know Each Other!

3rd POV:

They all headed back to class but first changed back into their school uniforms. The lockers for the boys and girls were beside together and Mina told everyone that they should wait for each other and everyone didn't see the harm in that so they all went along with it.

Izuku got inside of the boys locker room and changed into their uniforms, while making some small talk.

"Bakubro, you did so good at that ball throw earlier! And you two Izubro!" Kirishima complimented them and Izuku thanked him while Katsuki just clicked his tongue.

"Thanks Kirishima-kun, I really like your new look you look manly, as you would like to call it!" Izuku complimented the red head back and he took it by heart.

"Yeah, dude! You really rocked it at that throw!" Izuku looked to see who's voice it came from and it was from Tetsutetsu.

"Thanks Tetsutetsu-kun, you also did pretty well!" He said to him and he greatly appreciated it.

"Hey, you seem really familiar you know?" An unfamiliar voice said and he looked to see that it was Sero, "It's just that I feel like I saw you before, but I can't seem to figure it out." He then stroke his chin as he got closer to Izuku.

"Really? 'Cause I haven't met you before at all." He said confused, but they both just shrugged it off.

They continued to change until Izuku couldn't figure out how to tie his tie together and he keeps messing up. He then called out to Katsuki.

"Kacchan, can you help me out? I don't know how to tie this thing." He said to him and the blonde rolled his eyes and helped him.

They were both close together with their face near each other since they are the same height. A small blush came to the red eyed teen as he helped the angel boy tie his tie, this didn't go unnoticed by the other boys who only snickered at him.

When he finished tying the boys tie, most of the boys were already finish and were about to head out. Kaminari then pointed at a small hole in the wall leading to the girls.

"Look, dudes, there's a small hole in the wall over here going to the girls!" Kaminari pointed out as IIda approached him.

"Kaminari! That is not a behavior that should be followed by a hero. We need to cover it up and tell the girls!" He scolded him while doing robot movements.

"Relax dude, I was not gonna peep anyway. I'm not that kinda person and plus, I don't swing that way." He admitted to them and his fellow classmates eyes widened. "Hope that it doesn't bother ya dudes..." he said sheepishly as he rubbed his neck nervously as he looked down with a trembling smile on his face.

"I don't mind it Kaminari-kun!" He looked up to see Izuku stepping forward. "I don't think it's wrong at all to love someone the same gender. Love is love and you be you!" He said to him in a bright smile that was like an angel.

A small tear escaped from his eyes at his words and he wiped it off of his face. "Thanks Izuku, I really need that."

"Don't worry Kamibro, we don't judge you. It's like what Izuku said, love is love and you be you!" Kirishima said to him as the other guys nodded at his words. This filled Kaminari with warmth at being accepted for who he truly is and not pretend to be someone who he is not.

"Hey girls, there is a hole over here! You might wanna patch it up!" Kaminari said to them and the girls thanked him.

"I can patch up that hole." Awase said as he took a rubble off the floor and patched up the hole in the wall. The rubble and the wall merge together, covering it up.