Chapter 11- Awakening

3rd POV:

Two fallen heroes. Three Villains laugh at the them as the crows watch in horror as the heroes were brutally beaten almost to death. Light cries and whimpers can be heard from the crowd as they witness two heroes who desperately tried to stop them fall to the ground.

Sobs of children started echoing throughout the mall as the crowd look and started shaking in fear as 5 little kids with tears in their eyes ran towards the two fallen heroes. The crowd started an uproar and tried to stop the children from coming closer, but were too late when they reached the two heroes on the floor.

"Somebody stop them!" One of the people said.

"Spare them they're just kids!" Another said.

Shiroi and Yami approached Aizawa and started shaking him awake as sobs covered their eyes. "You told me you weren't going to leave us! So wake up and let's go for some ice cream, please!" Shiroi shouted in between sobs.

Izuku rushed towards him because of the amount of blood that was gushing out from the stomach wound. "Izuku! Please help him!" Shiroi pleaded and he checked his pulse and it was still their but it was faint and almost disappearing. He applied pressure to the stomach wound while trying to compose himself with all of the tears falling from his eyes.

"Shochan, Kacchan, check Uncle Zashi's pulse!" He ordered the two who wiped their tears and checked the man pulse. They were shaking as Shoto checked his pulse from his neck while Kachan checked in his wrist. They waited and the suspense were killing them. Finally, after seconds of waiting, their was a pulse but it was also faint like Aizawa.

"Izu, their is one but it's faint. H-He needs help now!" Shoto said now sobbing while Katsuki tried to fight back his tears to no avail.

"What are you brats doing here, huh?" They look up and see the winged woman speak to them. "Trying to save those pathetic heroes? They're going to die and that will be their end!" She shouted then laughed at them.

"You're wrong! I'm gonna save them both and they'll beat you all up!" Izuku said with full determination.

"Such accusations from a mere brat. I'll just kill them right now!" Umbra yelled as shadow tendrils spiked the two heroes. She laughed and laughed and laughed.

The children screamed and sobbed and checked their pulses again. This time it all disappeared. Izuku then placed each hand on the two adults to try and save them from death's door. His hands started flowing a golden glow and his wings shined brightly as he tries to save his two Uncles.

The crowd started crying for the children who were about to lose their family. The other 4 children kept sobbing and praying to whatever god they know to please save them and bring them back to them. Izuku started crying suddenly and what he said made their hearts broke into tiny little pieces.

"I don't have enough energy. I can save them but I don't have enough. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" He yelled out trying to maintain the steady healing as the glow on his wings started to dimmer and the sounds of sobs continue to echo throughout the mall.

"It's futile to save them. They were weak and don't deserve to live! Those pathetic heroes got what they were coming for! They shouldn't have messed with the PHANTOMS!" Blades declared as the three of them continued to laugh maniacally and cackling at the sight of the two heroes they murdered.

They laughing then suddenly stopped when they no longer heard crying. They looked at them to see that an aura was emanating off of them. They started to tense up as there were a shift in the atmosphere and tremendous power was surging off of the 5 children. The crowd was also at shock as the children stopped crying and a bright glow enveloped them all.