Chapter 32- The Calm Before the Storm

3rd POV:

It was the end of class and everyone changed back into their uniforms in the locker rooms. They headed back to their classroom and had an hour more before they could leave and go home. The class decided to just talk with each other until the final bell rings.

"I'm surprised that AllMight could actually teach, Kero. I didn't expect that from him." Tsu commented and sweatdropped at her being so straightforward.

The other four snickered at her comment since they also had the same reaction when AllMight started teaching them at combat training as well.

"Yeah bro! AllMight is really awesome! So manly!" Kirishima said with much enthusiasm that he hardened his arm and fist them together.

"We are truly blessed to be taught by someone with much grace like AllMight has. A shepherd leading the sheeps to a brighter path." Shiozaki said as she did a prayer gesture.

"Not to mention the battles! Especially the first one with Bakugo and Izuku!" Mina said excitingly and everyone nodded in agreement.

"But, I hope that Izuku-kun and Hanta-san are okay. Especially Izuku because he lost some of his wings at the end." Kendo said being worried about her newfound friend.

"He's fine, that guy can live through anything. By the time he wakes up he can heal himself. And his wings will just grow back tomorrow like they always do." Shiroi reassured them.

"But, don't you think that Bakugo-san went a little overboard?" Uraraka said and Katsuki had an annoyed look in his face.

"Ehh?! I just did what I needed to do in order to win!" Katsuki retorted.

"He is correct Uraraka-san. The plan was to split them up using Bakugo's gauntlet explosion and have me take down Sero and then we do a 2 v 1 fight with Izuku, but it didn't went according to plan." Iida said looking a bit disappointed with himself.

"Nevertheless, I think your plan was great. By having the two of them split up was a good idea since they both can support each other and compliment each other at best." Momo said trying to lift the blue haired boys spirits.

He gave Momo a smile and thanked him. She waved her hand and said that it was nothing. Mina then slammed her hands in her desk that caught everyones attention.

"Are we really going to ignore the fact that we saw Bakugo kiss Izuku in the forehead earlier?!"

"Yeah, yeah! Everyone saw that in the monitoring room! So spill it Bakugo!" Toru stated while pointing at the ashen-blonde.

Everyone turned to look at him and he had a visible blush on his face. Everyone saw it. He wasn't saying anything, meaning he wasn't denying anything either.

"So, what?! What are you extras gonna do about it huh?!" Katsuki shouted and the girls squealed in excitement.

"Don't worry Bakugo! I Mina and the rest of the girls will help you on your journer to claim the heart of the angel!" Mina declared and the rest of the girls nodded.

"May I ask, how long have you like him?" Momk asked him and before he could speak, Shoto did it for him.

"Since he was 10. I noticed when he looked really worried and sad when Izuku was in a coma for over a month. He always brought him flowers and such."

"Half n Half! Why did you tell these extras that!?" She shouted at him and he just looked away.

"Woah, dude that long? And he hasn't noticed?!" Kaminari spoke out loud.

"Seems like we're working with someone ultra dense. Not to worry, by the end of the first semester you two will be together! I just know it!" Mina said and the other sweat dropped at sheer determination she had to be a matchmaker.