Part 40

⬆Image isn't mine⬆ I believe it is made by DanceOfAngels (his creator).

About a week later after the incident.

Your P.O.V

I groggily sit up from the bed and look over at candy pop, I sigh and try standing up, but fail from still feeling too weak to stand up straight, "Dang these wounds hurt like heck.." I shakily said under my breath. I lay back landing on candy pops muscular thighs which seems to have woke him up or maybe he was just pretending to be asleep, he chuckles and smiles, "Good morning darling." He gently pulls me closer and wraps his arms around me making me smile, "So have you forgiven me?..." He asked as he started to play with my hair.

"Well yes of course I have It wasn't your fault for what happened." I said kissing him on his forehead, he giggles cheerfully and kisses me back, "Mmhmm thank you my sweet darling (Y/N)~" 

"How could I stay mad at you?~" I said smiling and kissing him again making him really happy.  

"Hmmm well I guess you really can't- hehehe~" he giggles and starts tickling me, "Ah! Hahahaha! T-too much! I can't- ahaha!" I laugh hysterically making him laugh. 

After a few seconds he quit.

I jokingly say, "I'm going to get you back someday!" He then raised his eyebrow and grinned, "Oh reallyyy?" He said in a silly tone, I playfully elbowed him, the both of us laughing and happily enjoying ourselves.

It died down after a while.

"Sooo what do you want to do?" He asked obviously bored, "I don't know poppy whaaat about you?~" I said getting a bit playful. 

"Hmmmm.. Well maybe we could make ou-" *KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* 

Three loud knocks interrupted candy pop before he could even finish his sentence. We both looked at each other confused and not knowing who it could be, "That's bizarre I didn't invite anyone." Candy pop said getting up to go see who is there. 

A few minutes pass.

I hear candy pops voice talking to someone else who sounds like a man, but not just any man it sounds exactly like Jason the Toymaker. Then candy pop walks in with- yep it's Jason, "Hello again, (Y/N), I was just wondering how your wounds are doing and if you have any problems?" Jason politely asked.

"Well they do still hurt and sting a bit.. But they are doing a lot better." I said, Jason smiles wide, "That is excellent! Any good signs of healing process is an excellent sign that you must have a great immune system and strength. I am very glad for you." He said happily. 

"Uh thanks?" I said awkwardly not really knowing how to respond to that, he nodded and hummed, "Mhmmm." 

Candy pop walks over to me and sits next to me on the bed and holds my hand and says, "Ahem, you are welcome to sit next to us or where ever just not near my (Y/N).." He has an obvious look of distrust and jealousy. Oh here we go again with the jealousy.. "Hey don't you two start fighting again." I said, they both nodded and said, "We won't!" 

"Okay you guys better mean it I can't stand seeing you guys fight." I said crossing my arms. "So how long will you be here?" Candy pop asked Jason, he replied, "Probably for another few minutes I have been pretty busy lately." 

A small moment of silence passes.

Candy pop sighs, "Oh.. Well..." He starts nervously fiddling with his fingers not knowing what to say. "Uhmmm...." I hum trying to come up with something to do or say. I finally come up with something, not much but it is better than nothing, "So have you been making toys or maybe hanging out with Nathan or whatever his name is or.. Puppeteer or what?" I asked. Jason sighs, "Eh yeah I have been working on a lot of new creations.. And some new 'friends' to 'fix up' cause I have nothing better to do I guess." 

I look away feeling a little creeped out by how he said 'fix up' what does that even mean? 

Jason stretches and yawns, "Anyways I will be going now. Have a great day." He teleports through a blue door and disappears. "Goodbye!" Candy pop said.

"What now?" I asked looking at candy pop, he grins widely, "Maybe... Just maybe you could kiss me again." He said with his grin turning into a pervy look. "Oh fine." I said kissing him on his cheek, "Nooo on the lips~" he said making me blush heavily and then I kiss him on the lips, "Now that is what I am talking about!" He winked which makes me blush even more, "You are kinda starting to act a little much.." I said looking away hiding my red face. "Darling please.. No need to hide that pretty rosy face of yours!" He said gently grabbing my face and kissing me all over my face, "Ah! That actually tickles!" I said laughing out loud. He stops and lays down pulling me down with him and I lay on his chest. 

"I know this is random, but how many children do you want to make darling?" He said staring into my eyes smiling. I blush again at the thought, "Well.. Uh what about you? How m-many do you want?" I asked shyly. He smiles wider, "Mmm I don't care how many just as long as it's with you." He said nuzzling against me.

"We will just have to find out in the future when it happens.." I said, he nods in agreement, "Yes and when ever we get married I hope we have twins or maybe even triplets." He said. 

"Sounds scary.. But yeah I could do that and get through it I am sure." 

"Yes of course you could my sweet.. So anyways are you tired yet?" He asked, I nod, "Honestly kind of.." He whines, "Already sleepyhead? How though?"

"I don't know I just like sleeping." I yawned a little. 

Then he says sighing, "Understandable I guess.. Awww man I just want to do something fun with you pleaseee can we do something?" He begged.

"If you want to do something then I will do it with you. What do you want to do?" I asked him, he smiles wide, "We could maybe go swimming somewhere at a lake or a beach or something like that! I mean it is summer after all!" He said excitingly, I thought about it for a bit, "You know what? Yes that's a good idea." I smiled at him, he widens his eyes, "Yes! Splendid! I love you! Mwah mwah mwah!" He kisses you over and over, "Alright I love you and your kisses! But if we are actually going to do something then we have to get ready now no wasting time!" I said trying to get up, he jumps off of me, "Right!" He runs to the dresser and changes, "Woah woah! In front of me? What-" I freaked out blushing like crazy, "It's fine your going to have to get used to it!" He said.

"Hold up what do you mean by that?...." I said getting a small nosebleed. 

"Nothing important right now darling go get yourself ready I will be waiting!" He said as he quickly put his swimming trunks on but ends up getting caught in them, "Ah great I am stuck!-" he yelled out and trips over, "Ouch.." He said in pain from falling. 

"Are you okay?" I walk over to him and help him get up while also trying to not look at him too much, "Yes I am thank you." He said smiling as he then continued to put his swimming trunks on. "Alright I will be in the bathroom." I said going into the bathroom. 

(He was wearing his regular jester clothes before but now he has changed into his swimwear)

After getting ready.

I walk out of the bathroom in my (F/C) frilly/or/lacy one-piece swimsuit and my jaw drops when I see candy pop, he had his dark blue silky wavy hair down and he was wearing dark red swimming trunks, it's just something about him with his hair down is just really attractive. (Hits different in a good way idk) 

He looks at me up and down, "Looking really great!" He said smiling and his cheeks tinted with a deep purple blush. 

"Alrighty let's go now!" He said excited and grabbing my hand and opening a portal. 

T.B.C (sorry it's a bit of a cliffhanger)