His friends? Part 4

I still haven't asked him about his name. But he looks like his name would be something like Candy.. I will ask when he gets back. 

^Few hours pass by^ 

Candy Pop P.o.v 

"Oh great she fell asleep again." I walk up to (Y\N) and say, "Rise and shine sleepy head!!" 

Your P.o.v

I jump up awake immedietly being once again awoken by the Jester. "What the heck?!" He started laughing at me.. Again! "Why won't you stop laughing?" I murmured. He put his hand on my head messing with my hair and said, "Why laughing is the cure to everything sleepy head!" I blushed at him because he was really close to me "Your a tad bit too close.." I said quietly. He took a few steps back. Better now it's time, "What's your name?" "Candy Pop is my name." Ha I knew it would be something like that! "Oh of course it's something like that I knew it!" He looked at me with confusion. "Never mind forget it, so how'd you know my name?" I said. "I have been watching you since you were a kid" That's why I had those dreams! "It was you wasn't it?!" I said in shock. "Maybe it was maybe not (Y/N)." I need to know, "And why did you kidnap me?!" He started smiling but he didn't say anything, "What about my parents?!" he replied "Don't worry I've got that taken care of." What?! "What do you mean by that?!" I start to feel really worried. "I said not to worry my sleepy head.." He chuckled and then grabs my hand, "I want to introduce you to some of my fellow friends!" Friends? He has friends? "What friends?" I asked. 

"You'll see." Dang I wonder what they look like.. We arrive to a blue door and say "Candy Pop what's this?" I tilted my head asking him. "Oh you will see." I look at him very confused. He knocks on the door and says "Hey Jay get out of here I have someone you'd like to meet!" Jay? Who's that? Then the door opens and It reveals a workshop and a pale guy with darkish red hair and beautiful golden glowing eyes. "Not what I expected." I mumbled. "Hey Jay what's up?" the guy responds, "Please don't call me that." "Okay fine but anyway I'd like you to meet someone." I slowly walked out from behind Candy Pop "H-hi.." He says, "Well well, what do we have here? my name is Jason the Toymaker but just call me Jason, your name?" I looked down and said, "I'm (Y\N)." I felt shy and embarrassed because he was kinda attractive "Great meeting you (Y\N)." Jason said with a smile. "Hey is Nathan the nobody around?" Candy pop asked Jason, "Yeah he just left before you guys appeared." Hmmm who's doll maker? "Alright thanks!" He grabs my hand again and waves at Jason goodbye. "I gotta introduce you to this guy too." "Nathan?" he nodded. "Also don't trust Jason.", "Okay then..?" I say in response.

♡T.b.c☆

I do not own the image.