Part 7

Candy pop's P.o.v

She's asleep now.. What the heck am I supposed to do now? Well I guess I could properly tuck her in, I put a warm fuzzy blanket over her and kiss her on the forehead, "Sleep tight sleepy head." I whispered into her ear. Darn what am I feeling right now.. I can't be getting feelings for her already! Maybe if I just try to ignore my feelings it will go away. I'll hope for the best. 

《Morning》

Y/N P.o.v

I feel a little tap on my shoulder to be awoke by candy pop, "No not yet just ten minutes.." I mumble, "Aw come on get up (Y/N)!" Candy pop whining. I just ignored him and turned the other way and that made him mad I guess, "Nope you're getting up!" He picks me up and tosses me onto the couch "Ouch!" he sits next to me offering me some coffee, "I'm so tired.." he replied, "Just drink." he tried to force me to chug the coffee. "No way! How do I know if their is poison in this?" I asked, "I wouldn't kill my toys that quickly." he said. "Whatever." He looked away and said whining, "Just stop being so boring and tired I wanna do something!!" I looked at him, "Fine!" I yelled and he chuckles at me. "Let's just go somewhere now, come along." He said grabbing my hand, "Yeah, yeah.." He took me to a small playground, we both played hide and seek and then played on the swings. It was fun I guess but then we ran into someone he had black messy hair with pale skin then a weird striped mosquito nose everything he had on was black and white. 

Candy pop's P.o.v 

"Oh what a suprise it's laughing jack." (Y/N) looked at me looking very confused, "(Y/N) this is laughing jack, he's a uh clown." She looked a bit afraid of him. 

Your P.o.v 

"Why hello (Y/N) want some hard candies?" Candy pop then pulled me away and put me behind me protecting me from the strange clown, "No you idiot she doesn't want your bull crap." He says to the clown. Wow he's protecting me.. I thought I was just his "Toy" but I guess he actually cares.. "You're such a fool!" Laughing Jack said with a rude look on his face, "Shut up why do you always ruin my fun! Let's get out of here (Y/N)!" I gladly took his hand and we left, "If you ever see him ever and I mean EVER again never trust him or follow him anywhere!" Candy pop tells me looking really a worried look on his face, "Of course candy." I hugged him tightly and I can tell he was blushing. I laughed at him and his obviously flustered blushing face.

T.b.c♡

Image not mine