Christmas time! Part 43

(Okay so, huge time skip here, since I didn't update it for TWO WHOLE MONTHS- sorry, anyway, were going to skip to Christmas eve or something like that December 23rd I guess and y'all are celebrating a couple days early before Christmas because candy pop has a big surprise on Christmas.. Sorry I didn't get to post this earlier now that it's already January.)

Your P.O.V

I snuggle into my "pillow" (only it wasn't a pillow, it was candy pop lol), feeling nice and warm. Then I look up and slowly open my eyes, awaking, my eyes meet with beautiful purple/red/pink eyes that I could stare into for an eternity. I yawn stretching out my arms and legs over candy pop and wrapping around him, he smiles softly at me and chuckles, "Merry early Christmas, love." he said. Then I come to realization, "Hold up- it's Christmas time?" I asked, he nodded, "Yep. Just about! It's soon." "I- we need to do something!" 

"Yeah, I was actually planning for us to open presents early and celebrate today instead, since I am doing something big for you on Christmas Day anyway, I have been planning it and working for it for months now.."

I turn my head as to what he means, "Something big?" I asked curiously, he nods, "It's a surprise, you will find out more clues to it with your gifts." 

I smile getting excited thinking about what it could be, "Oh my! Can we go open them now?" I asked jumping up off the bed. He sits up and pulls me back down onto his lap, "Settle down darling, you need to eat and take care of yourself first. Your health is my priority." He said patting my head and kissing me.

"Ohhh okay.. I'll go eat something and shower real quick then!" I said getting up again.

He sits up and walks up to me, "Hey uhm.. Before that, could we possibly take a bath together?" He asked blushing a bit, my whole face lit up to his words, "U-ohum.. I.. Sure!"

He grins, "Alrighty.. I will get our clothes while you get ready." I nod and walk too the bathroom.

I get inside the bathroom and turn the warm water on, after I did that, I start to change out of my clothes and get in the tub as the water runs. 

Then the door opens with a creak, candy pop walks in, "Alright then." He said putting the clothes up on the bathroom counter/sink. I quickly look away as he begins to change out of his clothes. When he is finally done, he sits down behind me, "Need me to scrub your back, love?" He asked, I was a blushing mess, but I responded, "Y-yes please.."

He lets out a little giggle and starts massaging and scrubbing my back making me sigh in relief, "That's great, poppy." "I'll wash your hair for you as well~" he said cooing, I smile and nod, "That'd be nice, thanks love. Let me know if you want me to do something for you." He hums and starts washing my hair and scalp with his fingertips, "So.. How do you get your hair so silky?" I asked him, he giggled a little, "That's silly, but thanks I guess I will take that as a compliment, anyway, I don't know. I just take care of it or have other people do it for me. But also washing your hair first before anything else helps, at least for me." He said. 

"Mmhmm." I hummed.

"Alright let's rinse that out now." He said grabbing the shower head/water sprayer, he turns it on with lukewarm water and thoroughly rinses the shampoo off my head as he gently scrubs it. "It's my turn now-" "No we still need to wash you up not only your hair, darling~" he said which also made me blush, "H-hold up! I can wash my body myself don't you!-" "Alright I understand, even if, I wouldn't do anything to harm." He said grabbing soap, "Here." He said handing me the soap. I take the soap and sniff it before applying, "Hey.. This smells really sweet! Like dessert or something." I said.

"It's toasted marshmallow scented." He said.

"That's nice." I said as I cleaned myself and he cleaned himself as well. 

-After that-

"I'm gonna get out first." I said getting up and out the tub, he hummed, "Mmhm, ladies first~". I wrap a towel around me and stand in front of the mirror and brush my hair and get ready as candy pop gets out of the tub. I try not to look in the reflection behind me cause... Stuff.... (But y/n literally just bathed with him so why is y/n still- nvm lol)

Candy pops P.O.V

I stand up out of the tub and wrap my towel around my waist and hug (Y/N) from behind her as she gets ready, "So then, when would you like to open the gifts?" I asked her, "As soon as we can after this that's for sure!" She said excited.

"How cute~" I cooed into her ear causing her to blush a little.

-After getting ready-

"Let's get to-" "I'm already on it!" She yelled out happily and rushing into the livingroom, "O-oh okay then." 

Your P.O.V 

I quickly open the first one, "It's a- a really fancy (F/C) dress!! Wow! Thanks!" I said joyfully. Poppy sits next to me, "Keep opening, love." I nod and start opening more, "Thank you poppy! It's exactly what I wanted! (It's something you actually wanted irl and you got it)" and then I reach this small fancier looking box and I open it, "W-wait.. It's a ring! Hold up! Are we finally-" "Yep! We are! The wedding! And one last present I'll go get it, be right back!" He said getting up and running outside. What's he doing? I stay in my place and wait for him for several minutes and hear someone enter, "Ca-! Oh." I look up and realize it's Jason the Toymaker, "What are you doing here?" I asked him, he sighed as he held up a really really heavy looking big gift, "I have something." He put it down in front of me and I was about to open it when it started moving and then candy pop jumped out of it, "SUPRISEE IT'S mEEee!" I laugh out loud, "Oh you cheeky man!"

He wrapped his arms around me and we giggled. Jason yawned and almost walked away, "And just where do you think you are going?" Candy pop said stopping him, Jason let out a sigh, "Well, I guess nowhere now." 

"Good!" Candy pop said.

T.B.C

(I honestly didn't know what to do after that)