Part 32

Candy pops P.O.V

Jason walks in, "Just going to ask how she is doing." he says smiling. He goes up to (Y/N) and asks her "So how are you feeling today, (Y/N)?, any changes?" 

"Yeah I'm actually feeling great today except..." she stops talking and looks down. I can tell something is wrong with her. "What's wrong darling?" I ask. "I had a bad dream that's all!" she looks back up at me trying to hide it. "If you say so.."

Jason stares at her which makes me really annoyed and bothered. "Jason stop staring at her.." I growl at him. "Right sorry." 

Then he gives me the death stare so I stare at him back. (Y/N) notices and stops it, "Enough!!" she raises her voice, "You know what? We are splitting up for a day I am sick of you guys not getting along!" I whine and whimper "B-but-" "No not hearing it!" 

"You, candy pop, will stay here alone! And Jason will come with me! Got it?" I immediately feel jealous and upset from hearing that. My ears droop down and I start to cry. "(Y/N)..? Are you mad at me??" I ask. She sighs and nods "Yes.. I am." she walks to the door with jason and before she leaves she looks back at me and says "I will always still love you though. See you tomorrow." then they both leave. After that I feel my heart starting to ache and I scream in anger and jealousy. "No... He can't take her from me.. I won't allow it!!" I turn invisible and I decide to follow and watch them.

I leave and I see them up ahead so I catch up with them quietly and eavesdrop.

Jasons P.O.V 

Me and (Y/N) walk around the forest awkwardly not saying anything. But out of nowhere I feel a presence behind us. So I stop to turn my head. Nothing. "What is it?" she asks. "I feel as if we are being watched.." she looks at me "Yeah me too." we continue walking cautiously. I subconsciously get closer to her. She looks away and moves a little farther. "S-sorry.. I just want to stay close just in case something happens." I feel my face heat up a little bit. I look down and try to avoid looking at her or embarrassing myself. "So jason do you hate candy pop?" she asks nervously. "No I don't I just get frustrated being around him and I usually sense a lot jealousy when I am near him. I don't know why." 

"Yeah he really shouldn't be jealous. He should know that I am always there for him when he needs to talk about how he feels. And that I love him. Maybe I'm not good enough..." she starts to sound upset. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "No no, (Y/N) you're good enough! Anyone would think so. I think you're great." I can see tears going down her face "Really?" 

"Yes really." I smile at her. And out of nowhere I feel her arms around me. She hugged me?? My face turns red but I hug her back. "I think you're cool too." she says happily. "Also I forgot to tell you.. When I replaced your heart with a music box, it made you immortal so the only way you could die is if someone destroyed it, which is a low chance." she hugs me tighter "Thank you jason.. You saved my life. I don't know if I ever told you but you are a good friend." I smile at those words. "So do I."

Candy pops P.O.V 

I see that they are hugging which causes me to feel even more jealous and angry. And he never told me that she is already immortal?! I feel all of my emotions boil up and I can't control it. I can't stop it's taking control! I need to get away from them before it's too late! I feel my invisibility wearing off. "Oh no.." I say. Too late.

(Y/N)s P.O.V 

I hear a familiar voice from nearby. "Candy pop??" 

Jason looks at me confused. "What? Candy pop?" he says in confusion. Then his look changes into more of a serious look. "We need to go now." he grabs my hand and runs. "Jason what the-"