Just friends Part 8

Candy pop P.O.V

I'm about to ask Y\N if she would like to go out to dinner with me but as friends of course I swear just as friends! I'm usually used to eating souls, but this time I wanna try something different. I walk up to her and of course, "She's sleeping!" I shouted. She's sleeping on my bed! "Hey wake up Y/N it's time to go out!" I yelled at her, It's like six o'clock so of course it's time for dinner.

Your P.O.V

"Ahhhh!" You jump straight out of the bed screaming, "Candyyy what the heck!" He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the bathroom, "Come on get ready we have to go have dinner!" He said. "Alright fine! no peeking!" I closed the door and I put on a purple dress that goes to my knees, "Alright this is nice." I looked at the mirror saying to myself, I brushed my (Y/H/C) hair then, I open the door, "I'm ready now." He takes my hand, "Finally let's go!" We go through a portal into this small restaurant and It's really fancy and has a welcoming vibe to it, "Wow you really know how to pick a place!" He looks at me with a smile nodding guessing that means thanks, I smile at him back.

Yeah I know this is a bad time to end but my phone is about to die so I have to go so bye! 

See ya dudes