Movie Night Part 15

An hour later~

(Let's just say you fell asleep on the couch waiting for him to get back.)

Candy pop's P.o.v

I get back home to see (Y/N) sleeping on the couch, "Awww little sleepy head.." I thought, but I'm afraid naptime is over. "Oh (Y/N) wake up!~" I said into her ear but she didn't even care, so I got one of my balloons, "I'm sorry little balloon.." then I popped it! She jumped up wide awake.

Your P.o.v

'POP!!' Your awoken by the loud sound of a balloon being popped, candy pop was laughing hysterically. "It's not funny you scared me!" I pouted. "That was too good!" he was laughing so hard. "I will get my revenge.." I mumbled, "What'd ya say?" he said raising an eyebrow, "It was nothing." I said back to him, "I know you said something little shortcake.~" he said grinning. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes, "So is Jason and Puppeteer coming over for movie night?" I asked him "Of course! I hope you don't mind I invited somebody else too." I tilted my head in confusion, "Who??" "Oh just a family member of mine." He said smiling. 

Time skip-

*Knock knock* we heard knocking on the door, "Well it's about time!" Candy pop said getting up to walk to the door, there stood Jason, Puppeteer, "Oh so these are your family members." I said sarcastically. Then I noticed this adorable girl standing from behind Jason who looked a lot like candy pop! I ran up to her, "You're so cute!" I said pinching her cheeks. "(Y/N) This is my sister, candy cane?" 

"Hello I'm candy cane!" she said giving me a playful handshake. "So what's up?" puppeteer asked us, "The sky." me and candy pop said at the same time sarcastically, "Haha very funny." He said rolling his eyes and candy cane was just snickering. "Hello madam (Y/N)" Jason bowed down and greeted me with a smile, "Oh hi Jason." I awkwardly waved, "So what's the movie gonna be?" puppeteer asked as he sat down on one of the chairs. "Candy pop held up a movie "Spirited Away!" I ran over to him, "Oh my gosh yes I love that one!" and hugged him tight (Sorry idk if you guys like Spirited Away or not but I really do so why not) 

"Well someone is happy~" candy pop said and gave me a little kiss on the mouth, "WAIT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?!" candy cane freaks out in shock and suprise, "Yes we are!" we both said in response "I knew it!" puppeteer says jumping up in excitement and Jason was just watching chuckling. "I'm so happy for you my big bro has a girlfriend now!" candy cane says hugging us both "Yes we're all glad you have found someone." Jason said tearing up with happiness "You okay there?" I asked him. "Yes I'm quite alright I just get emotional." he said wiping his tears with a handkerchief. "Anyway, let's start the movie shall we?" everyone nodded in response "Wait do we have popcorn?" puppeteer asked before candy pop put the movie in, "Oh your right, (Y/N) dear could you go make the popcorn please?" candy pop asked me smiling. "Sure!" I said hopping off the couch to the kitchen. I put the popcorn into the microwave and waited. Finally after a minute or so of what felt like ages the timer goes off, "It's done!" I grabbed the popcorn and took it into the living room where everyone else is. "Great take a seat." candy pop says putting the movie in quickly and then sits next to me putting his arm around me, "So cute!" candy cane says looking over at us with her big sparkling redish pink eyes. "The movie is starting now so hush now everybody!" candy pop says and everyone stayed quite, well.... Puppeteer was loudly eating popcorn and it was really annoying. "John can you please be quite?" Jason says to him crossing his arms. "Yes please shut up." candy cane says irritated, "S-sorry..." puppeteer put the popcorn away and watched the movie like everyone else. 

After the movie was over-

Puppeteer fell asleep, Jason had already left and candy cane wants to stay the night because she said her other brothers are 'rude' who are the other brothers anyway? But candy pop let her stay because he knows about how the brothers can be. "Puppeteer get up!" Candy pop said frustrated, but puppeteer just kicked him in his sleep, "Oh really playing the hard way now aren't we?~" He raised his hand and hit puppeteer on the head really hard, "Owww!" Puppeteer whines, "Okay I'm leaving!" Puppeteer says rubbing his head and walking out the door, candy pop shut the door and locked it. "So candy cane how have they been treating you?" candy said to his sister. "Morivin and Stigma?.." he nodded. "Well not so good.." She said looking down, "You know your welcome here anytime lil sis." candy pop said patting her head. "Re-really?" she said looking up smiling at him "Of course!" he said happily "Thank you so much candy poppy!" she said hugging him, "You're the best brother I've ever had!" so sweet.. "So.. (Y/N) won't mind if I stay a while?" 

"Nope not at all!" I said. She jumped in excitement, "I love you guys thank you so much!" 

(I know candy cane is kinda dead but she's still alive in my stories! And this isn't really canon at all.)

Idk if you guys didn't know but candy pop's family was killed by night terrors and yes I did cry over that :'<

Image is not mine.