Confessions Part 13

Play da song it's beautiful trust meh :') anyway,

Your P.o.v 

The amusement park is getting ready to close but candy pop really wants us to go on one more ride "Can we go on the ferris wheel?" he asks me begging me with those.. adorable puppy eyes, "Of course candy." This Is it I will confess.

Candy pop's P.o.v 

Yes! This is my chance to confess to her! We get on the ride and we sit across from eachother, "So (Y/N) do you miss anybody from home?" She didn't reply she's just gazing into my eyes "Hello?" she responds "Oh uh yeah I...." she stopped talking. "What's the matter?" I moved over to her and sat next to her, "Did you ever hurt any of my family members?" she asked me "Of course not I don't want to hurt you or your relatives." I put my arm around her and leaned in to kiss her cheek, "I want to keep you safe because I love you." I whispered into her ear.

Your P.o.v 

What did he just... I started to tear up I was so happy and joyful! "I love you too candy pop so so much!" then he quickly crashed his lips onto mine and said to me "I'm glad you do my sweetie." we held hands and I placed my head on his shoulder until the ride was over. 

Le Time skip~

When we got home I changed into my (Y/F/C) cat onesie and he wore his purple cat onesie and we cuddled until we fell asleep.