Part 25

Time Skip-

Candy pop's P.o.v 

I kick the door and jason says "Come in!" 

"Actually I really need your help!" I yelled. Jason opened the door saying, "What is it-"

"I really need you to help with these bags." 

Jason takes a few of them. 

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome."

"Also (Y/N) is asleep so be careful." Jason points at her sleeping.

"Perfect, Jason, I need your help with another thing."

"Alright and what would that be?" he said rolling his eyes.

"So I was wondering if.. You could help me with choosing a ring for (Y/N). I want to make her day special! And I w-will be in your dept! Please?" I begged him.

"Sure why not." he said with a sigh. 

"Thank you so much!"

"Yeah don't mention it." he said looking annoyed. 

"Just shut up she's sleeping." jason said with his hand on my mouth.

"Mmhm!" I say muffled. 

"I will ask if puppeteer will watch over her be right back." Jason said leaving. 

"Okay bye."

Jason the Toymakers P.o.v

I leave and close the door tightly but carefully to make sure I don't wake her up. I enter the dimension where all of the other creepypastas are. "Eww." I say in disgust when I saw the annoying teenage angst boy named Jeff the killer. But then I turned around to see the dollmaker. "Where is puppeteer??" I asked. "Right over there." 

I saw puppeteer messing with one of his puppets. I walked over to him "Hello puppeteer." I waved.

"Hey Jason! What are you doing here??" 

"I need you to watch (Y/N) while I'm gone with candy pop please.

"Of course!" 

"Under one condition." puppeteer says. 

"What?" 

"You will owe me." he said smirking.

"And what will I owe you?" I asked scoffing.

"You'll see!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Time skip-

We arrive back to my workshop. 

"Alright so me and candy pop will be out shopping. I need you to watch over and make sure she's okay. Got that?"

He nodded. "And do NOT try to harm her or my workshop while I'm gone. Do I make myself CLEAR?" I say raising my voice. "Yes." he said smiling nervously.

"Good." I open the door and step inside. "Alright candy pop let's go." 

Candy pop gently kissed her on the forehead. 

candy pop stopped by where puppeteer was standing and said "If she ever wakes up and is hungry just give her something from one of the bags!" 

"And if you ever.. Hurt my sweet (Y/N)... I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!" candy pop yelled in his face with his sharp glistening teeth. Puppeteer gulped in fear. 

"Okay let's go." candy pop said.

Me and candy pop left. 

Art is not mine ^w^