Part 22

After the procedure 

Your P.o.v 

I wake up to find myself laying on a bed and candy pop standing next to me.

"Your awake!" he said joyfully and almost jumping onto you to hug you but he couldn't. "Now now candy pop, she hasn't healed yet. You must be very careful. She's very lucky to be alive."

"What happened?" I asked confused. "Let's just say I had to replace your heart because it wasn't working correctly. You would've died." he said holding up a jar with my heart inside. It looked like darkness consumed it. It was black and purple as if darkness corrupted it. "That's sick!" you say in disgust. You started coughing. "Watch your tone it could mess up the healing process." Jason said. "You should be able to heal in about a month."

"What did you even do?" you said getting irritated. "Don't get salty with me! I saved your life!" his hair color and eyes started changing. "Alright sorry." you apologized. "Jason don't start." candy pop said protecting me. "Well if you misbehave or if you underestimate me.. I will-" candy pop interrupted "Yes I know become your worst nightmare."

"Foolish jester.." Jason mumbled annoyed by candy pop. "What did you say?"

"NOTHING." Jason raised his voice. "Uh when can I go back?.." I interrupted. "In a few days." Jason said trying to calm himself. 

Happy early Easter!