Part 26

Jason the Toymaker's  P.o.v

We arrive to the store. Candy pop ran up ahead without me. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Candy pop wait!" I chased after him. "Here!" candy pop yelled. 

He was at the jewelry area so headed over there. "So you gotta help me choose." he said.

"I know that." I said scoffing. 

"What do you think she would like? The diamond ring or the sapphire ring??" he asked.

"I'm not sure.." just when I said that I saw a (Y/F/C) (F/G) ring. "Wait hold up." 

Candy pop was confused until he saw it too. "Wow.. That's beautiful." he said in amazement. 

"I think we found the perfect ring for her." I said. "Yes we will take it! How much for it?"

I looked at the price and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. "Pretty expensive. You think you can afford it?" 

"I will do anything for her! And I'm sure it's not so bad-" his jaw dropped and he gasped. "See?" 

"Uhh.. Do you think you could try to make a replica of it??" candy pop asked awkwardly. "Look, candy, do I look like a jewelry maker to you?" I said crossing my arms. 

"Don't you know anyone who could?" he said.

"No." I said shrugging.

"Wh-what??" he said frowning.

"Do you have any extra money so we could buy it?" He asked.

"We don't even need money honestly, I mean, your a weird jester thing and I-" 

"Oh your right!!" he grabbed his giant mallet.

"Woah there careful!" I said making him put it down. 

"What if (Y/N) asks where we got it? Do we just say that we killed a bunch of people and stole it?" 

"You have a point." he said with a thinking face. "We could just make it up and say we bought it!" 

"Candy! Then she'll just ask how we got so much money to get it!" I said angrily.

"Well.. Just say it was on sale!" he smashes a random strangers head in with his mallet.

"CANDY POP WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!" I yelled.

"It's too late now!" 

"Oh, just forget about it..." 

After that

Candy pop's P.o.v

"See Jason we got the ring. No worries!" I said smiling.

He growled angrily at me. His hair and eyes were changing shades.

"YOU'VE GOTTEN US INTO A HORRIBLE-!!" Jason continued to yell and complain. "You're just a sourpuss Jason!" I said slapping him silly. "YOU FOOL!!" he yelled at me. I ignored him as we went back to his workshop. 

When we got back I saw (Y/N) and puppeteer playing with a puzzle. "Hey sleepy head!" 

"Candy pop!! C'mere right now!" she had her arms out. 

I ran over to her and hugged her. "Oh, darling I missed you so much~" I said putting my fingers through her hair. "I did too." 

Puppeteer was laughing at us. "Shut up puppet man!" I yelled at him. 

"Sorry!" he said covering his face trying to hide the laughter.

"Where's Jason?" (Y/N) asked. "He's being a pouty sourpuss don't worry about him." I smirked.

She chuckled, "He is a sourpuss!" 

Puppeteer was still there watching. "Uhh do you mind you creep?" 

Then he left the workshop.

"(Y/N) I love you.." I said hugging her tight. "I love you too."

(Y/N)s P.o.v

"I will never let anyone lay a finger on you. I swear to protect you forever.." Candy pop started to cry as he was hugging me tighter. 

"H-hey your crushing me." I said gasping for air. "Oh dearie I'm sorry!" he let go. 

"No you can still hug me! Just not that tight." I said wanting him to come back.

"Okay..." he said sitting next to me. "Can I hold you?" he said looking at me.

I nodded. He picked me up carefully and held me in his arms as if I was a baby. I probably do look like a baby compared to him though. He's 7 feet tall and I'm only (Y/H) so I'm pretty short compared to him.

He looked very calm and tired. "You tired?" I asked. "Yes.." he said nodding. 

"So am I."

Shortly after that we fell asleep.