Chapter 17

The next morning-

Candy pops P.o.v 

(Y/N) Is still sleeping and I'm the first to wake up, I got up to go see if candy cane is up but she's sleeping on the couch. I will wake them up, "Girls wake up!!" I yelled, Candy cane opened her eyes a little bit but then closed them. "Dang it I guess I'll just go make something for those two." I went into the kitchen and began to make french toast. I thought I heard something but I just ignored it, "Don't you miss me~?" I heard a deep voice in my head oh great... "Night terrors." "You've ignored me for weeks and I'm hungry!" the demon getting angry "Well you want some french toast?" I said sarcastically "No you fool I need souls!!" the demon yelled. "Look, I know just wait a little longer." so annoying, Night terrors pouted. I turned my head to see (Y/N) standing there confused about who I was talking too. "Uh candy?" she asked I just continued to make the french toast then candy cane walked in "Oww my head hurts.." she said rubbing her head and then they both sat in a kitchen chair, "Hey girls when breakfast is done I have to go." I said looking back at both of them "Okay." they said nodding "But why?" (Y/N) said in curiosity.

"Just some important stuff.." I said sighing, "If you say so." (Y/N) said looking down.

Your P.o.v

He's acting a little different I hope he's okay. He put the french toast on the table "Enjoy." he said smiling but it wasn't really there somethings fishy.. "Before you go can I get a hug?" I asked looking up at him. "Of course." He quickly grabbed me and gave me a bear hug. "Thanks candy pop!" I said happily, at least his hugs are the same, "Goodbye sleepy head." he said patting my head and then he left. There was an awkward silence between me and candy cane but she broke it with her cheerfulness "So (Y/N) whatcha wanna do!?" She jumped up in excitement "I thought you had a headache.?" she stopped for a second to think "Nope not now!" she said smiling "Okay, before we do anything we should eat our breakfast." she nodded in response.

Candy pop had to go get some souls before Night terrors would've ruined everything.