Part 14

Next Day-

You woke up curled up next to candy pop, He was still sleeping so you tried to quietly sneak out of bed to take a shower but he grabbed you in his sleep hugging you tightly. 

"Dang it candy.." you muttered, You try to get out of his tight hug but that only made him hug you harder, "Ahh that's really tight!" you whimpered, "Candy please stop!" he opened his eyes "What did I do?" he was awake the whole time wasn't he? "You know what." 

"Oh I'm sorry (Y/N)~" he let you go so you could take a shower. 

>After le shower<

"So we got any plans my little (Y/N)?" he asked you sitting in one of the kitchen chairs with a cup of coffee in his right hand, you checked on your phone to see the current date, Saturday, "It's a Saturday so we could have a movie night and invite Jason!" you say in excitement as you sat down in a chair across from him. "I love that plan." he said with a light smile "Could I make something for our breakfast this time candy?" I asked and he nodded in response. 

Le time Skip~

We had waffles with some berries for breakfast and he seemed to enjoy it! I'm glad he likes my cooking, "I owe you dinner tonight don't I?" he said with a smirk "Well you don't have to." I said back to him, "But I want to." he said getting out of the chair and kissed me on the cheek. 

"That's really sweet of you candy." I whispered into his ear, "Well I guess I should go tell Jason that we're having movie night." he said about to leave, "Wait!" I said stopping him, "What if we we invited pup?" I suggested he nodded "Yeah that's alright." he patted on my head and then left. "I'm so excited about tonight!" I said getting giddy and excited just have to wait.

Images aren't mine

Images aren't mine